Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changing my photographer name

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi there.

    I would like to change my photographer's name.

    Photographer's ID: 53118

    I would like to change my name from Edward Leung to Edward Leung - AHKGAP

    Thanks!

    Comment


    • Hi there.

      Same request for the second time.

      I would like to change my photographer's name.

      Photographer's ID: 53118

      I would like to change my name from Edward Leung to Edward Leung - AHKGAP

      Thanks!

      Comment


      • That has been done.

        Comment


        • Thanks AJ!

          Comment


          • Hi AJ, my friend sneezelam would like to change his name and leaving the existing group. but he can't login this site-related forum and wish to know why and showing the followings:-

            sneezelam, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

            Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
            If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

            Thanks for advice!

            Paul

            Comment


            • Hi! I would like to change my name to Jacob Hough - PHXSpotters

              My ID is 66814

              Comment


              • Originally posted by KLM888 View Post
                Hi AJ, my friend sneezelam would like to change his name and leaving the existing group. but he can't login this site-related forum and wish to know why and showing the followings:-

                sneezelam, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

                Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

                Thanks for advice!

                Paul
                Paul,

                Please have him e-mail me personally: [email protected]

                Thanks!
                Trump is an idiot!
                Vote Democrats!!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by AirlinerJake21 View Post
                  Hi! I would like to change my name to Jacob Hough - PHXSpotters

                  My ID is 66814
                  Processed as requested. Thanks, Jacob!
                  Trump is an idiot!
                  Vote Democrats!!

                  Comment


                  • Hi all,

                    I want to delete my - Aerospray title after my name and leave as it is Antonio Carrasquilla.

                    Thank you very much!!

                    Antonio

                    Comment


                    • Sure.

                      Comment


                      • Thanks Chris! Will let Sneeze knows! Paul

                        Comment


                        • I would really appreciate it if you guys could change my user name from: Michael Wallo to Michał Wallo.

                          My user ID is the following: 14476.

                          Thanks in advance

                          Michał

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by EDDF89 View Post
                            I would really appreciate it if you guys could change my user name from: Michael Wallo to Michał Wallo.

                            My user ID is the following: 14476.

                            Thanks in advance

                            Michał
                            Michał,

                            Our database software doesn't handle non-standard ASCII characters well, so I would recommend changing your name to anything that features the "ł" character. I'll gladly change your name to "Michal" if you would like. Let me know.
                            Trump is an idiot!
                            Vote Democrats!!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Chris Kilroy View Post
                              Michał,

                              Our database software doesn't handle non-standard ASCII characters well, so I would recommend changing your name to anything that features the "ł" character. I'll gladly change your name to "Michal" if you would like. Let me know.
                              Allright, I wil be happy if you can change it to "Michal".

                              Thanks!

                              Comment


                              • Name Change

                                Hello,
                                could you please change my photographer name from TUIjet97 to Nils N. ?
                                My User-ID is 65730.
                                Thank you very much.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X