Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changing my photographer name

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello, could you please change my photographer name?
    current is CHRISTIAN C. MONTOYA, ID 46416
    I'd like to change it to Christ. M
    Thanks!

    Comment


    • Both done

      Comment


      • I'm passing along a request that I received via e-mail:

        1) The wrong name: habib noeie oskuyi

        2) The right name: Habib Noei Oskuyi

        3) Photographer ID: 59228

        Thanks!

        Comment


        • G'day

          I would like to change my JP photographer's name

          UserID is 9475

          Change username to Roy RX - Jet Thrust Aviation Images

          Thanks!


          Comment


          • Originally posted by eurofighter View Post
            G'day

            I would like to change my JP photographer's name

            UserID is 9475

            Change username to Roy RX - Jet Thrust Aviation Images

            Thanks!


            Done as requested.
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

            Comment


            • Hi

              My ID is 40066

              Current Name : Paul Y. M. Chow - AHKGAP
              New Name : Paul Y. M. Chow

              Many Thx!

              Paul

              Comment


              • Name changed Paul.
                If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

                Comment


                • Hi Brian! My name should be Paul Y. M. Chow but now there is a dot after letter w of my surname. Please amend it again and sorry for any inconvenience caused. My ID is 40066! Thanks again!

                  Paul

                  Comment


                  • I would like to have my photographer name changed. My ID is 54473.

                    From: Lucio Daou
                    To: Lucio Daou - AirTeamImages

                    Here are my photos @ ATI: http://www.airteamimages.com/lucio-daou_pid1940.html

                    Thanks in advance.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Olympus593 View Post
                      I would like to have my photographer name changed. My ID is 54473.

                      From: Lucio Daou
                      To: Lucio Daou - AirTeamImages

                      Here are my photos @ ATI: http://www.airteamimages.com/lucio-daou_pid1940.html

                      Thanks in advance.
                      I've made the change for you.

                      Regards,

                      Brian Whitelegg.
                      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by KLM888 View Post
                        Hi Brian! My name should be Paul Y. M. Chow but now there is a dot after letter w of my surname. Please amend it again and sorry for any inconvenience caused. My ID is 40066! Thanks again!

                        Paul
                        Fixed. Sorry, it's my habit to put a stop at the end of a line of text.
                        If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

                        Comment


                        • My current name is

                          Fdo. 'Gatto' Olivares M.

                          And I want to change it please to

                          Fernando Olivares M.


                          My user id is 26888 thanks a lot.
                          _______________________________

                          Will I ever repeat this?

                          Comment


                          • I'm sorry for coming again with my request but is it possible to change my name please?
                            I think the " ' " in Gatto are a problem because I don't appear in my spotting group and my name doesn't appear in photographers menu either.

                            Thanks again.
                            _______________________________

                            Will I ever repeat this?

                            Comment


                            • changed to Fernando Olivares M

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by seahawk View Post
                                changed to Fernando Olivares M
                                Thanks a lot!
                                _______________________________

                                Will I ever repeat this?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X