Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changing my photographer name

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by hkallen View Post
    Hi! I would like to change my name to 'Allen Choi - AHKGAP' instead of 'Allen'. My ID is 56470. Thanks
    Done !

    Regards

    Alex

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Qantas717 View Post
      Hey,
      my ID is 60702, and I'd like to change my name to Brad Varney, from Brad V.
      thanks!

      Done !!

      Regards

      Comment


      • Hey, I would like to change my name to David Zhang, from SFOFlightSim
        Member no: 100949

        Comment


        • Originally posted by sfoflightsim View Post
          Hey, I would like to change my name to David Zhang, from SFOFlightSim
          Member no: 100949
          Done !

          Regards
          Alex

          Comment


          • Hey,
            I would like to change my name (from Mester Aron) to Aron
            Member no: 80071

            Thanks!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Mester Aron View Post
              Hey,
              I would like to change my name (from Mester Aron) to Aron
              Member no: 80071

              Thanks!
              Done !!

              Regards

              Comment


              • Thx! Alex

                Regards

                Comment


                • Hi,

                  I would like to change my name from Anna to Anna Zvereva
                  Member no: 68176.

                  Thank you!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by annazv View Post
                    Hi,

                    I would like to change my name from Anna to Anna Zvereva
                    Member no: 68176.

                    Thank you!
                    All done for you Anna.
                    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

                    Comment


                    • Thank you!

                      Comment


                      • Hi!

                        I'm looking into creating a spotting group with a friend and I realized that I'd need my member ID for that but as I thought about it, I'd also like to change my photographer name to include the eventual name of our group on to the end of my actual name and I'm seeing that I'll need the member ID for that as well. With that said, I am having trouble finding that member ID number.... any help would be greatly appreciated!

                        Thanks a lot!

                        Comment


                        • hi,
                          Just select your profile or only show your pictures and on both case, look at the web address, it'll give you your photographer id number

                          Regards
                          Alex

                          Comment


                          • Ah ok! Thanks! And since I see you're the same person that created the creating spotting group thread, would the second admin ID be my friend's user ID number?

                            Comment


                            • Hey,

                              My user ID is 37222. I'd like to change my name from chrisual777 to Christopher M. Owens. Thanks!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Christopher M. Owens View Post
                                Hey,

                                My user ID is 37222. I'd like to change my name from chrisual777 to Christopher M. Owens. Thanks!
                                Done !

                                Regards

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X