Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changing my photographer name

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by hmies View Post
    Hi

    My photographer ID is 83657

    Please change my name to Hugo Espírito Santo

    Thanks!
    Name changed as requested.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

    Comment


    • Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
      Hi
      I am also interested in this problem. Can you also change copyright?
      The copyright bar on photos already in the db or in the queue are not changed. You can change them manually by re-uploading the photos one by one.
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

      Comment


      • Hi

        Sorry the name isn't correct.

        It is Hugo Espírito Santo, not Hugo Espărito Santo.

        It's possible to correct?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
          Name changed as requested.
          Posts
          4
          Default
          Hi

          Sorry the name isn't correct.

          It is Hugo Espírito Santo, not Hugo Espărito Santo.

          It's possible to correct?

          Comment


          • Tanks for reply

            Comment


            • Originally posted by hmies View Post
              Posts
              4
              Default
              Hi

              Sorry the name isn't correct.

              It is Hugo Espírito Santo, not Hugo Espărito Santo.

              It's possible to correct?
              Name changed by copy/pasting your request.
              If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

              Comment


              • Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                Name changed by copy/pasting your request.
                Hi

                The name its not corret.

                If it is possibel, change to Hugo Espirito Santo.

                If you copy/paste now, its correct.

                Thank you

                Comment


                • Hello,

                  ID: 18583
                  Please remove the " Aviation Photography"

                  Cheers!

                  Comment


                  • Done for both

                    Regards
                    Alex

                    Comment


                    • Hello, can You change my name, i make mistake and i used nickname but i want use my name:

                      Member No.: 104936
                      Please change to: Rafal Bobrowski

                      Thank You.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Beaveros View Post
                        Hello, can You change my name, i make mistake and i used nickname but i want use my name:

                        Member No.: 104936
                        Please change to: Rafal Bobrowski

                        Thank You.
                        Done !!

                        Best regards


                        Alex

                        Comment


                        • Hello JP Team.
                          Please change my name from Yoko Quijano to just Yoko. Photographer Id: 97330.

                          thank you,
                          Yq

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Yoko View Post
                            Hello JP Team.
                            Please change my name from Yoko Quijano to just Yoko. Photographer Id: 97330.

                            thank you,
                            Yq
                            Done !
                            Best regards

                            Alex

                            Comment


                            • hey!
                              I would like to change my current name - 4X-ELAD
                              To: Elad Yosov
                              tnx!!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 4X-ELAD View Post
                                hey!
                                I would like to change my current name - 4X-ELAD
                                To: Elad Yosov
                                tnx!!
                                what is your id number
                                “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

                                Erwin

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X