Chemtrails and you.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chemtrails and you.....

So do you believe in this "Chemtrails" business???? I think people have waayyy too much time on thier hands to make this stuff up like this.....

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/contrails.htm

To each and thier own I guess......
    Yes
    6.25%
    No
    87.50%
    Not Sure......
    6.25%

Ahhhhhhh......one of the favourite topics of Coast to Coast AM www.coasttocoastam.com . As a matter of fact this subject was being discussed the other night. As for me, well paint me skeptical as I definetly do NOT believe in chemtrals.

Aldo

Comment

I would not be surprised at all if some of the matter discharged into the air made it to the ground. I would be interested to see health tests of people living in the flight patterns of major hub airports.
      Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

So you're saying those guys running around the aircraft before they take off really ARE putting baggage on it and not canisters of DNA altering chemicals?! dang!

What they should do is add a little hard proof to the site. Maybe find out what aircrat was passing over the area at the time. With various flight trackers and maybe a little cash on an airband scanner, it's not super hard to find out what was where and match the "chemtrail" to a specific plane.

Coast to Coast am is fun sometimes. My gf calls them 'radio weirdos' hrmm!. The guy from Vancouver who writes letters to the "FAA" about planes leaving the area "less than 20 minutes apart" was quite the nut. That guy was on a while ago on the wild card line.
        Last edited by Genessee; 2005-01-19, 19:26.

Comment

Chemtrails:
          Last edited by Airbus_A320; 2005-01-19, 21:06.

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
            I would not be surprised at all if some of the matter discharged into the air made it to the ground. I would be interested to see health tests of people living in the flight patterns of major hub airports.
            Well any matter in the engine exhaust goes into the air, but then it might get blown by winds so it might go anywhere. But I bet the effects of aircraft exhaust proally aren't any worse than whats coming out of your car or factories or whatever. All that stuff ends up in the air too.
            Last edited by Airbus_A320; 2005-01-19, 21:11.

Comment

Dont they know thats just water!? I would be more concerned about your car then a airplane. Fvck people like that piss me off.
              -Kevin

Comment

Working...
              X