A Good Teacher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Good Teacher

A first grade teacher explained to her class that she was a liberal Democrat. She then asked her students to raise their hands if they were liberal Democrats, too.

Not really knowing what a liberal Democrat was, but wanting to please their teacher, hands exploded into the air like fleshy fireworks.

There was, however, one exception. A girl named Lucy had not gone along with the crowd.

The teacher asked Lucy why she decided to be different.

"Because I'm not a liberal Democrat," Lucy said.

The teacher asked, "Then what are you?"

"I'm a proud conservative Republican" said the little girl.

The teacher, a little perturbed and red-faced, asked Lucy why she was a conservative Republican?

Lucy proclaimed, "Well, I was brought up to trust in myself and freedom, instead of relying on an intrusive government to care for me and do all of my thinking for me. My Dad and Mom are conservative Republicans, and I am a conservative Republican too."

The teacher calmly pointed out, "That's no reason. What if your Mom and Dad were both morons? What would you be then?"

Lucy answered, "Then, I'd be a liberal Democrat."
    - The baby will be back -

OHHHHH! SHOTDOWN!

Im not farmilliar with Democrats ect... WTF is it?!
    -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
      Im not farmilliar with Democrats ect... WTF is it?!
      Are you kidding?
      Will F.
      Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy764
        Are you kidding?
        He's Canadian. What would he know. j/k
        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Ohhh, that was nice! Go kid!

A liberal Democrat is someone who is very miss-guided. Kind of like a Liberal/NDP (a horrible combination)
          My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron
            A liberal Democrat is someone who is very miss-guided.
            Thank god for that. I'd rather be "miss-guided" than "mister-guided", whatever that means.
            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron
              Ohhh, that was nice! Go kid!

A liberal Democrat is someone who is very miss-guided. Kind of like a Liberal/NDP (a horrible combination)
              OH SICK.
              -Kevin

Comment

God I hope this doesn't turn into some stupid liberal vs conservitive thread...
                Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Originally posted by KBOSv2
                  God I hope this doesn't turn into some stupid liberal vs conservitive thread...
                  haha .. I had the same thought, "here we go". Same thing I thought when the "France wants to start a new relationship with the U.S." thread was started.

Anyway, good joke!

Comment

A first grade teacher explained to her class that she was a conservative Republican. She then asked her students to raise their hands if they were conservative Republicans, too.

Not really knowing what a conservative Republican was, but wanting to please their teacher, hands exploded into the air like fleshy fireworks.

There was, however, one exception. A girl named Lucy had not gone along with the crowd.

The teacher asked Lucy why she decided to be different.

"Because I'm not a conservative Republican," Lucy said.

The teacher asked, "Then what are you?"

"I'm a proud liberal Democrat" said the little girl.

The teacher, a little perturbed and red-faced, asked Lucy why she was a liberal Democrat?

Lucy proclaimed, "Well, I was brought up to trust in myself and freedom, instead of relying on an intrusive government to care for me and do all of my thinking for me. My Dad and Mom are liberal Democrat, and I am a liberal Democrat too."

The teacher calmly pointed out, "That's no reason. What if your Mom and Dad were both morons? What would you be then?"

Lucy answered, "Then, I'd be a conservative Republican."
                    ---------------------------------------------------
                    Works both ways....

good joke though, could possibly even use it (once your mistakes are fixed, of course)

Comment

nice lol

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
                        OH SICK.

I know, a VERY sick position to be in. I just threw up in my mouth, ugh. I feel bad for NDP back-benchers (hahaha). It's like being that shitty 10 year old ornament on a christmas tree, no ones likes you, but doesn't have the heart to throw you out.
                        My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

ooh burn

Comment

Working...
                          X