You have got to be f***ing kidding me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have got to be f***ing kidding me

dont these people have better things to do?

This is sad If you are going to say this, at least accuse Barney.
    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

I am so catholic and Christian, most call me excessive, but this is ridiculous. Homosexuals are a major part of society and they are social equals to everyone else. Yet, there are some morons teaching their children this is not true. Telling a kid that gay people are good people and they don't deserve ridicule is different than saying their choice to be gay was a good one. These people are a big problem with America, as are the liberal activists.
      THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
      Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
      George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
        I am so catholic and Christian, most call me excessive, but this is ridiculous. Homosexuals are a major part of society and they are social equals to everyone else. Yet, there are some morons teaching their children this is not true. Telling a kid that gay people are good people and they don't deserve ridicule is different than saying their choice to be gay was a good one. These people are a big problem with America, as are the liberal activists.
        the message of the video is not what I really have a problem with, I think its a good message. But its the fact that a group that exists to supposedly make important statements is calling spongebob a homo (no ill intent is meant by the use of this word). And not to turn this thread political, because we all know it wont be around very long if I do that, but as Jon Stewart from the daily show said, if the biggest issue in society is whether or not a man can love another man, then you've won, life is just about as good as it can get. I guess what gets me is that groups like this dont tackle bigger issues such as drug use, education (or more importantly, those that dont really want one), murder, the insanely high divorce rate, etc. INstead they focus on petty bs like spongebob's sexual orientation.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
          I guess what gets me is that groups like this dont tackle bigger issues such as drug use, education (or more importantly, those that dont really want one), murder, the insanely high divorce rate, etc. INstead they focus on petty bs like spongebob's sexual orientation.
          Drug Use - that's the DEA's issue
          Education - that's the parent's issue
          Murder - that's law enforcement's issue
          Divorce - that's a responsbility issue
          Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

"Their inclusion of the reference to 'sexual identity" within their 'tolerance pledge' is not only unnecessary...
            Oh...so this group believes in tolerance...just not of gays?
            Will F.
            Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
              Drug Use - that's the DEA's issue
              Education - that's the parent's issue
              Murder - that's law enforcement's issue
              Divorce - that's a responsbility issue
              so homosexuals and whether or not they should be accepted becomes this group's responsibility?

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                so homosexuals and whether or not they should be accepted becomes this group's responsibility?
                I don't recall saying that. It's your own choice to whether you accept gays or not. My own brother is gay, so is my supervisor. I have no problem with them as people but I don't agree with their lifestyles. I still love my brother and treat my supervisor both as a superior and friend.
                Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

I guess since they "outed" Tinky-Winky, they needed another children's show to hunt for gays on. If you ask me, I think Mr. Crab might be the gay one......

They need to do something about that pedophile Barney if you ask me.............

Comment

Gotta love the caption under the picture: "Spongebob lives in a pineapple under the sea."

Comment

GOD DAMNIT! I cant stad people like that, ruining a perfectly fine program like that. So what, homos are not allowed. Certain religious people push it to far.

so what have we come to? were concernd about some not real, non-existant, drawn on paper figures sexual orentation?

This is friggin stupid. Man I am so mad, I cant deal with these stupid idiots, whats next? Christianvision - non homo televison. Parents dont want there boys watching spongbob, a harmless tv show because they think it will turn them gay, sho what next? Park you kid infonr of a all nude wemon channel to set him strait? I cant deal with this Christian belif forcing society, I cant deal, im out...
                      Last edited by ACman; 2005-01-22, 03:46.
                      -Kevin

Comment

If this video was saying that everybody should be gay than I would have a problem with it. The idea of two dudes kissing is gross to me, but if it makes them happy then I'd be willing to put up with it. My problem is that if two dudes or two chicks love eachother, it has nothing to do with anyone else other than those two...so what's the big deal? I think these groups should use their time and resources on something a little bit more important than calling spongebob a homo(I dont use this term to be offensive, just because I'm too lazy to type the whole word). Our society has flaws that are much more devistating than two people of the same sex shacking up together. They should mind their own business and spend their times improving themselves. Once they are perfect THEN they can start criticizing other people.

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
                          GOD DAMNIT! I cant stad people like that, ruining a perfectly fine program like that. So what, homos are not allowed. Certain religious people push it to far.

so what have we come to? were concernd about some not real, non-existant, drawn on paper figures sexual orentation?

This is friggin stupid. Man I am so mad, I cant deal with these stupid idiots, whats next? Christianvision - non homo televison. Parents dont want there boys watching spongbob, a harmless tv show because they think it will turn them gay, sho what next? Park you kid infonr of a all nude wemon channel to set him strait? I cant deal with this Christian belif forcing society, I cant deal, im out...
                          Not all Christians are like that. Its mostly conservitive Christian cults that isolate themselfs from reality and live in ingnorance who complain about such stupid things. I for one go to a slightly liberal methodist church in Boston.
                          Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

What the hell...? Anybody got a hobby for these guys other than criticizing kids TV shows?

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaRules
                              What the hell...? Anybody got a hobby for these guys other than criticizing kids TV shows?

DeltaRules
                              planespotting?

Comment

Working...
                              X