No announcement yet.

You have got to be f***ing kidding me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SpongeBob is asexual, he doesnt have a penis or vagina. So he couldent be gay or strait.
    -Kevin

Comment

Man... the things that trouble some of "America's finest" these days...
      My Jetphotos.net Images

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
        SpongeBob is asexual, he doesnt have a penis or vagina. So he couldent be gay or strait.
        He reproduces by budding, as he demonstrated one time on the show

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
          He has a sexual orientation, he is "square" .

-Colin

Comment

Originally posted by KBOSv2
            Not all Christians are like that. Its mostly conservitive Christian cults that isolate themselfs from reality and live in ingnorance who complain about such stupid things. I for one go to a slightly liberal methodist church in Boston.
            You can't blame them for reading the Bible which specifically says homosexuality is forbidden. That's not a cult belief. All true Christians believe that.
            Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
              You can't blame them for reading the Bible which specifically says homosexuality is forbidden. That's not a cult belief. All true Christians believe that.
              to each his own...but seriously, how is calling spongebob a homo productive in any way.

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
                All true Christians belive that homosexuality should be forbidden? BULL SHIT!!! I would consider that an opinion, not a fact. My belief is that I don't have to follow every single word in the bible to be a good christain. Why don't you come to Boston and tell every liberal christain here who doesn't have a problem with gay marriage (there are alot) that they are not true christains? My point is that different people with different religons have different opinions on what a true christain does or is. You need to speak for yourself when saying what a true christain is, because some other christains may not agree.
                Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Originally posted by KBOSv2
                  All true Christians belive that homosexuality should be forbidden? BULL SHIT!!! I would consider that an opinion, not a fact. My belief is that I don't have to follow every single word in the bible to be a good christain. Why don't you come to Boston and tell every liberal christain here who doesn't have a problem with gay marriage (there are alot) that they are not true christains? My point is that different people with different religons have different opinions on what a true christain does or is. You need to speak for yourself when saying what a true christain is, because some other christains may not agree.
                  All I'm saying is it's right in the Bible. I thought Christians read it, at least the ones here in Texas do.

Comment

Agreed, PT737SWA. I don't like homosexuality, but I have no problem with homosexuals. Love the sinner, hate the sin I guess...
                    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                      Agreed, PT737SWA. I don't like homosexuality, but I have no problem with homosexuals. Love the sinner, hate the sin I guess...
                      Exactly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                        More or less agreed.
                        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I knew there was something not right about that cute lil yellow sponge. I mean he has to be a gay sponge to have a fashion sense like that. I've seen no straight sponge quite like him.
                          If you wanna see "christian overdrive" on movies and such go to www.capalert.com cap reports section. Theres a list of movies and some of them are too funny to resist reading (the findings on why they're inappropriate)

Comment

Working...
                          X