Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For AlexTrude and all you 'Nice Guys' trying to score with girls

A text from a smart highschooler:

It’s amazing that assholes can get girls. Actually, now that I think of it, it’s not that amazing. They are assholes at heart, but to meet girls they lavish their undying love. IT’S A CHARADE. They act nice, friendly, and they listen… until they get into what they’re after. Their prey thinks they are in love with them, however when they realize what assholes their predators really are, they pretend like the asshole is really nice inside. The girl tries to change the asshole into a nice guy, but assholes will always be assholes. She gets upset and goes to the nice guy to complain about the asshole. But she claims to love the asshole… now this is where the theory begins. She doesn’t want to look like she is easy so she wont dump the asshole right away, instead she will stay with the asshole. Girls are idiots. They don’t realize that the nice guy has been there all along. He never had to pretend to be a good guy to get girls because he is naturally like that. However, girls don’t see it for some reason or another. They look at the nice guy as a friend, a trusted companion to whom they can tell their sad story to about their asshole boyfriend.

But the nice guy isn’t THAT naïve. He was trying to score with the girl he listens to all along. The problem is that since he is a nice guy he keeps listening. Since girls get attached to things that pay attention to them, they think of the nice guy as a friend. A FRIEND. They don’t say, “Oh he’s hot” or “I want to have his children” about the nice guy, they just want the emotional support. When they get the emotional support from the nice guy, they don’t need it from the asshole. The nice guy gets the shit end of the stick while the asshole gets all the action. I am starting to wonder if being a nice guy is really the route to take to get action… I have been down this path for all of my post-pubescent life and it has gotten me NOWHERE… at least not in the women department.

Perhaps another reason why girls fall for the asshole is because assholes ignore the girl they are with. The women wonder, “Why isn’t he paying attention to me?” so they explore why. They poke and prod and get closer to the asshole. They start to get easier with each attempt to get closer. The asshole finally says, “I’ve let this beauty dangle long enough, time to boat this bass”. It is then he puts on his charade and the girl feels like she has won him… even thought all she has won is an asshole.

Once you have gone down the path as a nice guy or a “listener” you can’t turn back. The girl will always go after the assholes because there are always nice guys there to listen. Once you realize that you are a “listener” you cant do anything about it… just pack up and close shop. There is no way you will get into her pants… ever. There is and never will be a situation where the nice guy will get the girl he has a crush on. It just doesn’t work like that. The girl wont “come to her senses” and realize what an asshole her boyfriend is like in the movies… instead she will just go after another asshole, and unless you stop being a nice guy, she will never go after you. Women complain that there are no nice guys in the world. Right. They are obviously not looking hard enough because there are nice guys EVERYWHERE!!!! Girls aren’t looking for nice guys… they say they are but they’re not. They are looking for the perfect asshole, but there is NO SUCH THING as the perfect asshole.

All in all, the nice guy gets the shaft. To all the girls out there with boyfriends that don’t treat you with respect, that don’t listen to you, and that don’t care about you I say this; look next to you. The guy that has been standing next to you the whole time is the guy you have been looking for. He is what you want your asshole to be like. He knows more about you than you know about yourself… because he has listened to it all.

For the author of this essay:

AMEN, BROTHER!!!

I wonder if sometimes women are deliberately looking for idiots who don't respect them in the hopes of making them what they want... and those guys who really respect them and want the best for them are permanently consigned to the categories of "good friend" or "best friend."

This has happened to me recently, and I wondered if turning from "nice guy" to "asshole" would be the solution to be a hit with women, but I've seen experiences close to me that when you take that road, your relationships with women become very unsatisfactory, and the void in your life becomes even bigger.

So my advice for the "nice guys" out there is this: Do not despair, you'll eventually will find that girl who will appreciate for what you are, and you'll be happy with her. No need to take dating and sex life with the opposite sex with cynicism.

A Colombian guy moved by the winds of fate to St. Louis, MO

Comment

This is some good advice & Adam's (or whoever's it is) paragraph speaks the truth.

I've been relegated to the "good friend" category twice now, including once where I even doubted the fact that I was a friend because she ignored me for almost a year. (Now she talks to me daily...still don't get that.) Instead of going to the asshole attitude to try & get girls, I decided "Screw it- it's not worth getting POed about at this point." I really don't care if I get a girlfriend at this point...I'd like it, but I can live without it.

Echoing what everybody else says, don't worry about it guys. When you get somebody, it happens...look forward to when that rolls around, because it probably will. Until then, don't let it bother you. That's the attitude I've taken & it seems to be working.

DeltaRules
      Last edited by DeltaRules; 2005-01-23, 03:26.

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Son of a *****!...lol. I am not being nice to a girl ever again ....
        ***My Blog***

Comment

THANK THE LORD!!! THERE IS A GOD!

As Adam guessed, i am one of the "nice guys" I am basically what the dude said in the article. I have ALWAYS wondered why we nice guys dont get the "stuff" like the "assholes" do. But one of my friends (who is a girl and i mentioned this too) said think of it this way, how many guys can say they have so many hot girls as friends, many would be so jealous of how many hot girls you have as friends " which IS TRUE I do have tons of hot girls as friends or good friends because im a NICE guy. Don't worry folks, there is a girl out there for us! Im sending this to all of my girl friends and guys as well. Many thanks Adam for the post, this made me laugh and smile.

Alex
          Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Ah, the truth is sweet. No wonder I have been a single for so long. I can tell, when I had to change school early last year, I immediately became good friends with a lot of girls there, but never more then that. Yet, I still could see how many of them hang out with guys which either smoke lots of dope or have a tendency to start a brawl in the disco (or in some cases, trying to beat me up). Anyhow, I will still be a "Nice Guy". I just don't see much sense in changing my entire attitude only to get laid. Rather wait some time, until one of the girls is fed-up with their "not-so-nice guy" and decides to go for a real nice guy .

-Colin

Comment

Little secret...............

The girls I know don't like guys who call themselves "nice" guys. It's self-assured, overconfident, and totally unenamouring. It makes the guy sound like a whinging prig. Ooooohhhhh!!!! I'm a nice guy!!! Why can't I get a girlfriend??????.

Don't stereotype yourself!

TangoSierraVictor
              Australia bound!
              Sep 3 ICN-KIX JL964 767
              Sep 3~4 KIX-BNE JL777 747

Comment

Great, basically the direction this thread is taking can be summed up in the words:

"Yes, even you o Aviation geeks of the world, will get LAID SOMEDAY!"

Comment

Originally posted by E-Diddy!
                  Great, basically the direction this thread is taking can be summed up in the words:

"Yes, even you o Aviation geeks of the world, will get LAID SOMEDAY!"
                  HAHAHAHA

What about the ones who ARE married or already have been laid..not naming names are thye nice guys or assholes? hehe
                  Alex

Comment

Originally posted by AA_MD-80@STL
                    HAHAHAHA

What about the ones who ARE married or already have been laid..not naming names are thye nice guys or assholes? hehe
                    Alex
                    Well, if you remember JeffinDEN, he often was an a-hole, so your theory is kinda twisted .

-Colin

Comment

Asshole guys get all the action...nice guys get nothing ... that sums it up

I am i the middle..but towards the "nice guy" side.
                      ***My Blog***

Comment

You know, that's funny. My last girlfriend (who I lost in fairly short order) and I "hooked up" on the first night we met each other, sort of in an asshole-like fashion on my part. I, being the nice guy that I am, felt bad about that and tried to kiss her ass after that point, taking her out and spending money on her and stuff and being nice and spending time with her. Things unexplainably went south.

She must have wanted to be with an asshole, I guess.

No B.S. either. She went out of her way to track me down after that first encounter. If it wasn't for that I would have thought she might have thought I was a bad f-ck.

Mike
                        Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
                        lp.org

Comment

I am definently a nice guy. If I dont get a girlfriend, its their fault for liking asshole guys.
                          You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
                            I am definently a nice guy. If I dont get a girlfriend, its their fault for liking asshole guys.
                            Totally agree!!!!

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
                              Absolutely . They know what they are getting themselves into.

-Colin

Comment

Working...
                              X