For AlexTrude and all you 'Nice Guys' trying to score with girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
    Well, if you remember JeffinDEN, he often was an a-hole, so your theory is kinda twisted .

-Colin
    If JeffinDEN is Jeff Miller, then I've met the guy, and he's definetly NOT an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by AA_MD-80@STL
      What about the ones who ARE married or already have been laid..not naming names are thye nice guys or assholes? hehe
      Alex
      I've always been a "nice guy" and it paid off. Let me tell you youngsters something...

Chicks that like "bad boys or assholes" have 2 choices.
      1. Keep dating assholes and get mistreated/beaten/cheated-on/knocked up & abandned.
      2. Eventually reach maturity and realize nice guys are the way to go.
      Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
        I've always been a "nice guy" and it paid off. Let me tell you youngsters something...

1. Keep dating assholes and get mistreated/beaten/cheated-on/knocked up & abandned.
        Agreed 100% with this...the wife and I had to help out a friend who was on the #1 path...she just didn't seem to understand what was going on until things got really bad....lucky for her she DID come to her senses before it was too late and got out of the situation.
        The original paragraph makes many good points, but the bottom line is that women (well, girls to ya'll young uns') tend to like people who are honest. Honest with the woman about who they are, and honest with themselves about who they are. I was never a jock or athletic type, tending more towards the nerdy metalhead (hey it was the 80's, ok?) type. I eventually found that if I simply was myself and not trying to be someone else, things went better. Treat a lady with respect. Open doors. Pay for that movie and dinner. Don't go overboard spending money to impress her though...that tends to make things go the other way in a hurry as they see through it. Puts you squarely in the asshole category.
        Find out who YOU really are, and let yourself BE that person. Once you figure this part out, others will see you for who you are, as well.
        Just don't expect to score every time....you'll still go down in flames on occasion. Just remember that there are lots and lots of women out there...
        George R. Widener
        Oshkosh, WI USA
        Aircraft Photos Here
        Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

WOW,
          I agree with everything that has been said, and unfortunatly I am kinda in the middle, which is worse than being nice. I am like really mean to the stupid girls who dont know anything, like pointing out how dumb they are and stuff, but i am really nice to the girls that actually know what they are talking about, and are nice themselves.
          UNITED-You're not just flying, you're flying the friendly skies.

Comment

Remember, patience is a virtue. I have always considered myself a nice guy and after a while, I met my wife. With some women, it is a phase that they go through.
          SET LOVE FREE!!

Comment

While I agree with the "eventually they will come to their senses"/"patience is a virtue" etc etc. type sentiments, there is one problem.

Girls are at their hottest between the ages of 18 & 25. Seems like the nice guys are getting the short end of the stick then. The assholes get them prime.
            Last edited by indian airlines; 2005-01-25, 04:33.
            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by kaddyuk
              Oh belive me, he truly is an asshole
              have you met him in person?

Comment

Originally posted by FrontierFlyer
                WOW,
                I agree with everything that has been said, and unfortunatly I am kinda in the middle, which is worse than being nice. I am like really mean to the stupid girls who dont know anything, like pointing out how dumb they are and stuff, but i am really nice to the girls that actually know what they are talking about, and are nice themselves.
                Well hopefully you aren't wanting to date the dumb ones anyway...

And I also agree with Pullin4u...
                Definitely be a gentleman. Open doors for her, especially the car door. Then as you walk around to your side of the car it gives you a chance to get rid of that fart you've been painfully holding while around her.

Comment

Funny how everyone here claims to be the nice guy. If that were the case we wouldn't have any assholes. Anyways im gonna do the same thing and say that I consider myself a nice guy. And for the majority of my life i was in the situation described in the original post. All I can say though is stick it out. The myth that nice guys finish last is wrong. The right girl will come to all nice girls eventually and believe me it is worth the wait. I met the most amazing girl a few moths ago and believe me, was it ever worth the wait. I have never been this happy before.
                  Shes been amazing to me, always there to cheer me up and help me out whenever i need it. Last week she came to my work knowing I was tired and busy to bring me coffee and a dinner. I can go on for hours but my point is simple. Nice Guys: There is hope it may just take a little while but eventually you'll realize its worth the wait when you meet that nice girl. Take My Word for it.

Dave

Comment

I love these threads....so damn hilarious...

Comment

Originally posted by E-Diddy!
                      If JeffinDEN is Jeff Miller, then I've met the guy, and he's definetly NOT an asshole.

He IS an asshole... believe us!

About the topic, well, it's the pure truth. Although this (female) friend of mine tells me we men sometimes exaggerate the nice part, and there comes a time when we don't inspire anything (you know what I mean). And well, she's quite in the point, because I don't like a girl that's ABSOLUTELY ALWAYS FOREVER NEVERENDING nice (if you know what I mean II)...

Anyway, my thing is being myself. If they like it ok, if they don't.... their loss.

Comment

What sucks is women can be absolute b*tches for one week a month and we still have to be the nice guy...

Comment

What sucks is women can be absolute b*tches for one week a month and we still have to be the nice guy...
                          Thats when you suddenly have to go on a "business trip"

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
                            Thats when you suddenly have to go on a "business trip"
                            Preferably with your secretary right ?

-Colin

Comment

• Working...
                              X