X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c72
    replied
    Looks like enough info for you Will...........locked.

Leave a comment:

• herpa2003
    replied
    "Biased-right wing articles," don't you mean "articles that are absolutely, 100% true unlike those reported by the liberal press" articles?

Leave a comment:

• Airbus_A320
    replied
    Actually this thread has been pretty peaceful, then you come in and start trying to turn it into a flame war

Originally posted by UFOSPACE99
    Give me a breaK? This post has flamewar written all over it. It takes very little effort on anyone's part (with an i.q. over 90) to locate articles written from a so-called 'right-wing' perspective. Own up, hot shot, you want this to turn in to nothing more than a knock down drag out battle between left an right.

I just wonder how many years it will be before 'Oh Canada' is replaced by 'The International' as their national anthem

Man, with friends like Canada.........

Aldo

Leave a comment:

• Crazy764
    replied
    Originally posted by UFOSPACE99
    Give me a breaK? This post has flamewar written all over it. It takes very little effort on anyone's part (with an i.q. over 90) to locate articles written from a so-called 'right-wing' perspective. Own up, hot shot, you want this to turn in to nothing more than a knock down drag out battle between left an right.

I just wonder how many years it will be before 'Oh Canada' is replaced by 'The International' as their national anthem

Aldo
    Uhm...most people were able to reply without freaking out. Clearly you were not. Why you are dragging in things about Canada and what-not I do not understand. "With friends like Canada..."??!?!?!

As well, I did search on my own. As a matter of fact, I found over 15 articles that suited my needs well. I just needed a few more. If you don't want to help, that's fine. Don't respond.

Just so you know, I have already completed the assignment, including ones some people posted here. As far as I care, this thread can be locked now.

The only person I can see trying to start a flame war in here is you. And treating site crew with a little bit of respect can be beneficial too...

Leave a comment:

• UFOSPACE99
    replied

Aldo

Originally posted by Crazy764
    Does anyone have any of those? This is not meant to be a flamewar...I just need some articles to pick apart for an assignment, and since I'm more liberal, I find articles with a conservative slant more easy to criticize.

Thanks a lot!
    Will

Leave a comment:

• aloges
    replied
    Look right here: http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/article.cgi

Leave a comment:

• Crazy764
    replied
    Thanks Paul! That looks quite useful.

Thanks everyone else too.

Leave a comment:

• schuyler
    replied
    im sorry, i cant stop my self(dawns flame retardent suite, readys fire extinguisher, premptivly alearts fire department)

takes deap breath...

"just look for anything on this website(its the views department)..."
    Last edited by schuyler; 2005-01-23, 23:32.

Leave a comment:

• Airbus_A320
    replied
    double post.
    Last edited by Airbus_A320; 2005-01-23, 23:13.

Leave a comment:

• Airbus_A320
    replied
    Ok here is something you might be able to use.

I did some searhing around for this one as I had remembered it was posted before. Typical paranoia BS you could proally pick apart.

http://www.womenswallstreet.com/colu...n.aspx?aid=578

Also for more biased stuff search for rush limbaugh, ann coulter or bill oreilly. Or you could pick apart a piece of Bush's inauguration speech.
    Last edited by Airbus_A320; 2005-01-23, 23:13.

Leave a comment:

• kcmh
    replied
    sounds like flamebait............. no matter if its a school project or not.
    must suck to be a part of Canada's liberal wing.

Leave a comment:

• Crazy764
    started a topic Biased right-wing articles

Biased right-wing articles

Does anyone have any of those? This is not meant to be a flamewar...I just need some articles to pick apart for an assignment, and since I'm more liberal, I find articles with a conservative slant more easy to criticize.

Thanks a lot!
    Will
Working...
X