Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is a 1990 Oldsmobile 98 Touring Sedan

(It always confuses people when they ask for the model and year )

It's my first car given to my by my grandparents when I started driving. For its age, it's in perfect condition. They didn't drive it much at all and never in the winter. It also seems to be a fairly rare car.

It's like this one here, except it's a dark metallic red, and doesn't have that rack thing on the trunk.

I've been looking into a new vehicle though, I like the Nissan Murano or Maxima. A few people have Nissans where I work and they all love them.
    Last edited by Genessee; 2005-01-24, 15:34.

Comment

1984 Pontiac Fiero 2M4. Was my mom's before I came around & she ended up getting a van in the early 90s, storing it with the intent of making it my car someday.

It sounds a bit old, but for what it's worth, it's fairly new (29,900 miles as of today & 5,000 are mine). It was in storage 1992-1997, brought out for (for lack of a better term) overhaul, stored again 1998-2003 & rolled back out when I got my permit.

I didn't plan on getting the parking permit tag number that I did (visible in the windshield), but I ended up with it somehow.

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
        I use the families 2000 Subaru Outback Gotta love AWD

I hope to get a Jeep this fall

I will sell you my Jeep.........

Lets see I have had a:
        83 Nissan Sentra a 95 Dodge Neon(new), 89 Olds Ciera(Used), 99 Chevy S-10(new), 2000 Chevy S10 Extended Cab(new), 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee(used) , and finally a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo(new)

Like I said before you can buy the 2001 Jeep if you want I will even meet you in SEA so you can pick it up

Comment

I heard this is Chris K ride

Comment

I drive a 2002 Jetta Diesel (I'm up to 145,000km already). My wife drives a 2000 Hyndai Accent. She doesn't drive more than 12,000km a year

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh
              I will sell you my Jeep.........

Lets see I have had a:
              83 Nissan Sentra a 95 Dodge Neon(new), 89 Olds Ciera(Used), 99 Chevy S-10(new), 2000 Chevy S10 Extended Cab(new), 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee(used) , and finally a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo(new)

Like I said before you can buy the 2001 Jeep if you want I will even meet you in SEA so you can pick it up
              Depends, how much?
              You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

hmmmmmmmm take over the lease

Comment

heres a pic of the car

sorry for the crappy quality

Next Flights -
                  3/31/05 - SWA 2226- OAK/TUS
                  4/2/05 - SWA 995 - TUS/OAK
                  7/4/05 - UAL 346 - SFO/SEA
                  7/11/05 - UAL 631 - SEA/SFO

Comment

1967 Volvo 123GT

Comment

Now I'm stuck, I was browsing through the car lots in town, and I found the 98 5.9L Limited Grand Cherokee. My biggest problem is trying to decide if i should trade in my Wrangler for it or not. I mean, I know with the bigger engine comes less gas mileage, no convertable top, and not the "true" Jeep feel. However, my Wrangler has many of the traits that I truly love in Jeeps. Anybody have any suggestions?
                      It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Comment

Pass on that one they have had lots of problems in the past about that driveline not being able to handle the tourque of the 5.9 engine.

SKIP IT!!!!!!!!!! save you $$$$$$$$ and buy a new 2005 or you can get a good deal on a 2004 Grand Cherokee right now...

Comment

Lease is bad

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh
                            Pass on that one they have had lots of problems in the past about that driveline not being able to handle the tourque of the 5.9 engine.
                            Heh, I hadn't heard about the drivetrain issues with that. As I'm only 18 and getting ready to go to college, a new 05 Grand Cherokee with the HEMI is a little out of my league. I decided after getting out and driving today in the semi warm weather that showed up today, that I like my Wrangler too much. I was thinking about possibly doing an engine swap. A friend of mines dad owns a tool/dye/metal work shop. He's a big Jeep nut and has done quite a bit of work on some local CJs and YJs. Maybe I'll talk to him bout finding either the 5.9 or a 4.7 and swapping it in. I love my 4.0I6, but I'd just like some more power and a different transmission instead of that crappy 3-speed auto.
                            It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Comment

My first car was an Opel Rekord, from the late '60s or so. I had it only for two weeks as it was a near wreck. After that I fell in love with Citroën for the next 20 years. Through those years I had:
                              1 x Citroën Dyane
                              3 x Citroën 2CV
                              1 x Citroën AZU200 (that's a 2CV van)
                              2 x Citroën Traction Avant 11B (a classic of the 40's and 50's)
                              1 x Citroën AcaDyane (a Dyane van)
                              1 x Citroën GS Break
                              1 x Citroën GS
                              1 x Citroën GSA.
                              For the last 8 years I drive a trusty 1987 Land Rover 90 Diesel. My wife bought a brand new Toyota Yaris 1.3 five months ago.

Tillerman.
                              They locked up a man
                              who wanted to rule the world
                              The fools
                              They locked up the wrong man

-Leonard Cohen, Songs Of Love And Hate

Comment

I cruise around in my 2004 Grand Prix GT... it's not bad... shoulda gone for the GTP tho!

At any rate, I'm selling it this summer and gonna go with the Chrysler 300c.
                                My Jetphotos.net Images

Comment

Working...
                                X