Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A332
    I cruise around in my 2004 Grand Prix GT... it's not bad... shoulda gone for the GTP tho!

At any rate, I'm selling it this summer and gonna go with the Chrysler 300C.
    Smart man....
    It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Comment

At any rate, I'm selling it this summer and gonna go with the Chrysler 300c.
      Those are very nice looking cars. A while back I heard someone complaining about their lack of a bumper to protect the grille, 'a little hit will cost you a fortune to repair!'. Seems like a good soloution would be not to hit anything

Comment

I am not old enough to drive yet, but my dad has an '04 infiniti G-35 and my mom has am '01 toyota sequoia. When I can drive, I hope to get my dad's old car, an '01 infiniti G20. My brother is driving it right now and he might not need a car next year.

Comment

I cruise around in my 2004 Grand Prix GT... it's not bad... shoulda gone for the GTP tho!

At any rate, I'm selling it this summer and gonna go with the Chrysler 300c.
          Why the hell do you want a Chrysler 300c? Looks like a friggin' mafia car! Upgrade the GP to a GTO!

Next Flights -
          3/31/05 - SWA 2226- OAK/TUS
          4/2/05 - SWA 995 - TUS/OAK
          7/4/05 - UAL 346 - SFO/SEA
          7/11/05 - UAL 631 - SEA/SFO

Comment

I suppose it's a personal preference... I bought the Grand Prix for it's size (I'm 6'1... no little cars for me) and I admired it's looks and creature comforts...

However, the 300c is the first car that has actually really stood out as "wow.. that car seriously kicks ass"... (well, when it comes to cars I can actually afford... )

I have to have it... and soon enough it'll happen.
            My Jetphotos.net Images

Comment

my brother is 6 3 and he has a 2004 GTO, hauls ass...and it looks perfect...

Next Flights -

Comment

The new GTO needs a redesign pretty quickly. I know people are giving the new Charger crap about being 4 doors, but at least it looks sporty and different. The new GTO just blends in, it doesn't stand out like it should. Of course, I have been wondering what some of those styling people at Pontiac have been thinking. (Can anyone say Aztek?) The 300C is a revolution in modern American styling. Chrysler has always led the way with styling and cars, from the 1930s Airflow to the "Cloud Cars" of the late 80's/90's to the new RWD 300. Ford understands it with the 05 Mustang and new Five Hundred. Chevrolet needs to redesign the Impala/Monte Carlo back to RWD designs.
                It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Comment

Pontiac = CRAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Jeep = Some good ones several bad ones
                  Other GM than Pontiac= ok
                  Ford= ok
                  Chrysler= mostly crap
                  Saturn= Dead!!! GM will pull the plug very soon if not already.

Comment

Pontiac = Crap ??? since when? the GTO is a 5.7L V8 with over 350 hp...looks arent bad either...this is my brothers car with a Carbon Fiber Hood, and new wheels...only performance mod is a K&N Aircharger...

I love the way it looks and performs...maybe its just me though...

I am a little biast too after doing a few burnouts in it over Xmas Vacation...he he he

Next Flights -

Comment

Looks nice but running it like that won't make it last 2 years...... Several co-workers have had various types of Pontiac w/ lots of problems, brakes, transmission, rusting problems, and other annoying things..... I will never own one.... BTW the GTO is made in Australia, not that matter but its always nice to know..........

Comment

yeah, its actually a Holden car, not Pontiac, and its based off the Monaro line...I know my history, and actually its built as a race car so itll last a while like that.

Next Flights -

Comment

My first and only car was a '91 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo R. Unfortunately while I was away at college my brother killed it .

In regards to the 300C or whatever, I figured that it would be a spacious and comfortable car but at least in the drivers seat I found it to be quite the opposite when I sat in it during break.

Comment

hahaha... kcmh... since when is Ford "ok"...? Ford has NEVER been "ok"...

My Grand Prix has provided me with 44,000 km of trouble-free service. Best car I've owned so far.

Regarding Ford, the auto world doesn't circulate "Found On Road Dead" just to be funny... I've owned several Fords and they were certainly nothing to write home about. When it comes to consumer ratings, I think out of the big three, Ford still produces the shittiest cars, although their SUVs and trucks are well made.

That can be said for most American-made cars. Until the last 5 years or so, all three main American automakers produced junk, save for a few models here and there.

And that being said, imports cost far too much to repair when they break, they're a frequent target for thieves, and their insurance rates are shitty (at least in Alberta).

I'll stick with my domestics
                            My Jetphotos.net Images

Comment

I know at least one F150 (1995) that has 200,000 miles on it and has only had brakes, and tires replaced.

Comment

at least at Ford, they have circled the problem!!

Next Flights -

Comment

Working...
                                X