No announcement yet.

Warm Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, warmer for me is when I find out it is -15C with the windchill instead of -30

Comment

Well, looks like we are supposed to have a high of 0*F on Thursday, a lot better than our high of -6F a few days ago...

You still suck...
      Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

I prefer winter to summer, I hate the heat! Well, it's not so bad now that I drive. Dozens of sweaty people on a bus is NO fun at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Legend_Airlines
          Haha, warmer for me is when I find out it is -15C with the windchill instead of -30
          That warm down there eh...I think I might as well move to those tropical temperatures.
          Will F.
          Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Re:

Warm weather eh? It was 65F here today, and we're gonna be enjoying a nice 71F tomorrow! Mua ha ha ha ha... *fades*

Foxtrot

Comment

highs in the 60s-70s this week, lows in the 40s.
              other than the wind being about 10-15mph from the south, it aint bad down here.

man...talk about nice weather

Comment

It was up around 40 or so here today. Warm enough. Got 2.6 hours of cross country PIC. Unrestricted visibility, smooth as glass.

Mike
                Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
                lp.org

Comment

man, rains-a-coming so I hear, so you east coasters prepare for more snow in about a week!

Next Flights -
                  3/31/05 - SWA 2226- OAK/TUS
                  4/2/05 - SWA 995 - TUS/OAK
                  7/4/05 - UAL 346 - SFO/SEA
                  7/11/05 - UAL 631 - SEA/SFO

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                    You just need a little -35C fun!
                    oh, we get plenty of that in North Dakota. I think the record low last year was -43.6C not counting wind chill.

Comment

There were a couple -40 and under days last year. As far as I remember, it hasn't gotten that cold this year. phew!

Comment

We had a few nights in the -30s (F) here last year, but nothing like ND or Canuck cold.

We did get dumped on, however...

All pictures from http://wintercenter.homestead.com/photoles2004b.html
                        Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

It's been up to near 10°C (50°F) yesterday in Edmonton.

Only four days ago, it only went up to -18°C (0°F)!

Calgary went up to 13°C (55°F) yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                            Are those snow banks? Or something under them? Looks like fun either way

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                              Are those snow banks? Or something under them? Looks like fun either way
                              Nope, the only thing under that snow is grass. Fulton had a storm last year that dumped 7 feet (around 86 inches) of snow in a matter of days. I remember driving down there to take some pictures, it was truly an incredible sight. If I can find a scanner somewhere I'll try to upload them (they were film pictures)...

Comment

In here is 50's.

Some snow and icy from past.

Last year it was very cold like 20*F.

Comment

Working...
                                X