superbowl XXXIX predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• superbowl XXXIX predictions

i think that, folowing terdition, it will go back and forth, with the pats behind in the 3rd 1/4, but comeing back to win it with a feild goal (worked the last 2 times)

what do you guys think??
    Last edited by schuyler; 2005-01-25, 16:44.
    ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

Well, I think (and hope) that the Eagles will pull off an upset and beat the Pats in a close game that will be remembered for years.

Crush the Pats!!
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

I've followed the Eagles throughout the playoffs, I'd have to put my money on them if I were a betting man.
      I think New England got lucky in that the Steelers appeared confused and unprepared.
      George R. Widener
      Oshkosh, WI USA
      Aircraft Photos Here
      Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

Well, considering the fact that I'm from Philadelphia and have been a hardcore Eagles fan basically my whole life, I'm gonna have to go with the Eagles. We're happy enough that we finally made it this far, so losing would be a major disappointment.
        www.acairport.com

Comment

I predict I wont watch it
          -Kevin

Comment

Eagles, because I'm sick and tired of the Pats!!!

A Colombian guy moved by the winds of fate to St. Louis, MO

Comment

37-17 Patriots
              GO SIOUX

Comment

Originally posted by Flying High
                Eagles, because I'm sick and tired of the Pats!!!
                how can you get tired of the pats? they win often, but rairly in a blow out(they almost always have to realy work for the wins) and they have alot of exiting plays (they get alot of turn overs for huge plays)
                ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

Comment

7-0 NE Pariots

Comment

eagles will win...uhm....27-10...though I hated T.O. as a niner, he is suppose to be in this game and will do good

Next Flights -
                    3/31/05 - SWA 2226- OAK/TUS
                    4/2/05 - SWA 995 - TUS/OAK
                    7/4/05 - UAL 346 - SFO/SEA
                    7/11/05 - UAL 631 - SEA/SFO

Comment

PHILLY ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Pete
                      Pete Ganabathi
                      Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Forget the game. The interesting stuff might happen in the half-time show

Comment

am i the only one who misses the halftime shows, b/c im in the bathroom suffering from uncontrollable vomiting?? im sorry, but the half time shows suck... well, maby, MABY, this years will be better, since they are trying to make up for that danm show last year
                          ^----raveing lunatic

Comment

Patriots no doubt...... they have that box/super bowl pool thing going on in my school. Just bought myself 4 boxes!
                            Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Comment

Eeeeh-gulls.
                              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Working...
                              X