No announcement yet.

Another conservative idiot:Same-sex couples should 'shut up'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what the hell do you have against gay people? It's not like they are coming onto you or have a crush on you or are making you watch them have sex...it's their business!
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
      Originally posted by nyc_spotter
      China is only communist in name.
      If it was me, I would change the name then.
      Yeah.. but that would mean that the head politic...err, commies would have been defeated.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaCappy
        I have to live nest store to them
        What the hell does that mean??
        I walked across an empty land
        I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
        I felt the earth beneath my feet
        Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

I have a problem with gay marriage because marriage is wrong, according to my religion and personal beliefs. I am strongly against this, but I don't want to sound like a preacher here so I will just let it slide.
          Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

China is only communist in name.
            If it was me, I would change the name then.
            Yeah.. but that would mean that the head politic...err, commies would have been defeated.

umm...I live in Hong Kong, not China. China is communist, Hong Kong is not. Hong Kong is a non communist democratic special administrative region. Don't think it's part of China.
            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

China is NOT communist. It may call itself communist but it is no where near the true definition of "communism."

The communists quickly learned in the 1970's & 1980's, that unless they opened up to free trade markets and globalization they weren't going to be in power much longer. So instead of changing the ruling communists, they changed what the ruling communists stood for (theoretically).

Its like this... suppose I stated in a contract that I only will eat apples. Well three days later I'm sick of apples and eat oranges... only I still call them apples.

Comment

Yeah, NYC spotter, i agree. China is what may be termed as "lenient-communist".
                "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Tanuj, there's another word for non-communist. CAPITALIST
                  Correction, only some cities in China are full capitalist, the rest of China remains largely traditionally communist. These cities are Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, (and a few others I think). Those from outside these areas need special permission to visit or work there.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard
                    Those from outside these areas need special permission to visit or work there.
                    No you don't...I have friends from Germany and Canada who work in those cities for Simens, etc

Comment

back to the Gay marriage thing,

The Catholic religion is redefining its scriptures. They now changed their views to say homosexuality and homosexual marriages are fine. You can be gay and still be a Catholic. They now accpect people for what they are.

Do you know why? Because they realized being gay is not a choice. You are born that way. Just like being born black or asian or mentally ill. And how can you deny the right for people to marry just because they are gay? As long as they don't marry you, leave them alone!

Comment

Will,
                        I am really surprised to hear you think that being black or asian is the same as being gay or mentally ill. I am sure our black and asian friends might take offence to that type of thinking.

Comment

Will,
                          I am really surprised to hear you think that being black or asian is the same as being gay or mentally ill. I am sure our black and asian friends might take offence to that type of thinking.
                          I didn't say that. I said you don't have a choice. It's not someone's choice to be born gay or born black. So we should stop discriminating people for things they had no control over!

Would you chose to be mentally ill when you are born? (...though I'm not quite sure about you...but for most people...)

Comment

No, It is a choice. IT has always been a choice.
                            Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

How else is it that previously married heterosexuals choose to become gay? Because it's a choice. And yes, this kinda stuff happens

Comment

Originally posted by Richard
                                How else is it that previously married heterosexuals choose to become gay? Because it's a choice. And yes, this kinda stuff happens
                                It has been medically proven that genetic information and other complicated medical stuff causes people to be gay! Are you argueing that?

About the previously married heterosexuals, they were probably too afraid of "coming out of the closet" and having people putting them down like most of you here. But then again, I'm only defending the naturally gay people...

but really, why does that bother us?

They say that most homophobic people are homosexual, because they are uncertain and not comfortable with their own sexual orientation!

Comment

Working...
                                X