Unreal Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreal Tournament

OKay, so i just found this game, after being lost for some years, so installed it, played it out, and already being pretty tired of the standard levels, i want to download 'em, now i know there's some pretty sweet site out there, but i forgot it's URL, so any help in finding it would be greatly appreciated,

P.S.: anyone here that plays it?

P.S.2.: It's 1999 Game of the year Edition
    Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
    - Metzgermeister

Originally posted by MaDbOy
    OKay, so i just found this game, after being lost for some years, so installed it, played it out, and already being pretty tired of the standard levels, i want to download 'em, now i know there's some pretty sweet site out there, but i forgot it's URL, so any help in finding it would be greatly appreciated,

P.S.: anyone here that plays it?
    I haven't played it in a long time. I liked alot of the standard levels.

The Lab one (Neeven? I can't remember the name exactly) thats shaped like a S with all the water short cuts was a great level for bouncing the razors around

Is UT the one with the Facing Giants level? (Or something like that) Two giant forteresses on an asteroid? That one was a great CTF map!

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
      The Lab one (Neeven? I can't remember the name exactly) thats shaped like a S with all the water short cuts was a great level for bouncing the razors around
      Niven, almost , i like that one,
      Is UT the one with the Facing Giants level? (Or something like that) Two giant forteresses on an asteroid? That one was a great CTF map!
      Facing Worlds, thats a great map indeed, in this version there's also FW2, with an eiffeltower like one, the only map i lke to play for CTF against bots, they are just too stupid, you can trick them very easily, and hall of giants is cool aswell, i ussually play CTF online btw, and DM with a frag limit of 500
      - Metzgermeister

Comment

Niven, almost , i like that one,

Facing Worlds, thats a great map indeed, in this version there's also FW2, with an eiffeltower like one, the only map i lke to play for CTF against bots, they are just too stupid, you can trick them very easily, and hall of giants is cool aswell, i ussually play CTF online btw, and DM with a frag limit of 500
        Oooh! I totally forgot about Hall of Giants! That one is pretty cool too. It's got some great spots for snipers.

Comment

It's got some great spots for snipers.
          i know, i usually attack, instead of camping, and i know these spots just as well as they do {HEADSHOT}
          - Metzgermeister

Comment

I will soon download the PC version
            -Kevin

Comment

Half Life 2.

/thread locked :P

Comment

i know, i usually attack, instead of camping, and i know these spots just as well as they do {HEADSHOT}
                It took me a while to find the guys that would sit on top of the fortresses in Facing Worlds. After that I gave up attacking and went to the same places or down further and started sniping the snipers that were hitting the people respawning. I hate those guys!

How is the HL2 multiplayer? I haven't even played the single player stuff yet. (Would need to actually get the game first I suppose) I'm mostly interested in the HL2 story, if it picks up from the first and so on ..

Comment

Working...
                X