X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slate
    replied
    Originally posted by fjki98
    Please don't wear a.net shirt when showing your photo... (a.net is jetphotos.net's competitor isn't it)
    This coming from a guy who used to advertise for them via a link to a.net in his sig file.

Leave a comment:

• NWAirlinkCRJ@ERI
    replied
    Originally posted by Greg
    Adam Wright...

I was just gonna post that since thats the first person that came to mind!!!

-Pete

Leave a comment:

• Genessee
    replied
    Originally posted by uy707
    I though lowrider designates women low waist trousers. Correct me if wrong.
    Alain
    Me too .. The years are passing me by!

Leave a comment:

• uy707
    replied
    I though lowrider designates women low waist trousers. Correct me if wrong.
    Alain

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    Originally posted by Genessee
    Edit; Oh yeah, for the heads .. I'm not sure if they have a fun name for the pants. Any G's in the house?! Oops, I mean, hizzouse!
    While I'm not down with the Snoopy D Oh Double Gizzle Fo Shizzle My Nizzle, I believe the common term is lowrider pants, meaning they hang somewhere around your knees, with the boxers hiding the rest of the legs.

-Colin

Leave a comment:

• Genessee
    replied
    Call me traditionalist, no 'dew rag' for me. Did not know they are termed as 'dew rag' thanks for posting these words.

Alain
    Haha, me neither really. One day I heard a rather in-depth conversation about them from a couple of young suburban G's while in line to get coffee at McDonalds.

Apparently, the designer ones make you a 'fronter' and you aren't 'keeping it real'.

GTA:SA was also a great source of information

Edit; Oh yeah, for the heads .. I'm not sure if they have a fun name for the pants. Any G's in the house?! Oops, I mean, hizzouse!

Leave a comment:

• ACman
    replied
    Call me traditionalist, no 'dew rag' for me. Did not know they are termed as 'dew rag' thanks for posting these words.

Alain
    Alain, Its some stupid cloth that 'gangstas' have on there heads. So so stupid

Leave a comment:

• uy707
    replied
    Originally posted by Genessee
    So no 'dew rag' for you eh?

Alain

Leave a comment:

• Genessee
    replied
    Anyone is free to don what she/he feels as handy and practical.
    Personally, I don't object on neatly fit clothes, I much prefer a well worn shirt or coat over some gangsta trousers !!!
    Alain
    So no 'dew rag' for you eh?

Leave a comment:

• uy707
    replied
    Anyone is free to don what she/he feels as handy and practical.
    Personally, I don't object on neatly fit clothes, I much prefer a well worn shirt or coat over some gangsta trousers !!!
    Alain

Leave a comment:

• ATrude777
    replied
    Yea Adam i can't believe your wearing an a.net shirt!! I hope you don't wear it around him, otherwise he'd throw ya a punch...or two..

Alex

Leave a comment:

• Simpleboy
    replied
    But Chris doesnt have a big ego problem like Johan and can stand people mentioning the other site, on his site.

Leave a comment:

• Irfan
    replied
    Please don't wear a.net shirt when showing your photo... (a.net is jetphotos.net's competitor isn't it)

Leave a comment:

• Genessee
    replied
    I'm not so sure I'd wear any website related apparel. I'll drink from the coffee mug though.

Leave a comment:

• Leftseat86
    replied
    Originally posted by UFOSPACE99
    I don't agree with you much an most topics but here we have found some common ground. Despite looking like nerd to the inth degree,I can only imagine that these shirts, hoodies, ect...have the opposite effect and attract authorities like a magnet (or flies to s**t).

Aldo
    I just dont understand why you would want to be associated with a planespotting website so blatantly. I guess its different for me...I see aircraft photography as a small side hobby now then a full time thing...Theres so much more the world has to offer in ways of photography..I dont know why you'd want to label yourself into such a small niche...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X