Anyone actually wear this crap"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone actually wear this crap"

I was browsing that other aviation photo site and came across this.

Looking for the ideal Gifts? Come check out our giant selection of T-Shirts, Mugs, Tote Bags, Stickers and More. CafePress brings your passions to life with the perfect item for every occasion. ✓Free Returns ✓100% Satisfaction Guarantee ✓Fast Shipping

I nearly fell out of my seat in 'ROTFLMAO'! What egos (never mind the lack of taste and style) these guys must have to actually parade around in this crud. I thought that there was a lot of hot air over here but you guys have nothing on those egomanaics at A.Net! So does anyone really have the guts to wear this crap?

Aldo

Originally posted by UFOSPACE99
    What egos (and lack of taste and style) these guys must have to actually parade around in this crud.
    Adam Wright...

Comment

I was browsing that other aviation photo site and came across this.

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store.as...,anet14,anet15

I nearly fell out of my seat in 'ROTFLMAO'! What egos (never mind the lack of taste and style) these guys must have to actually parade around in this crud. I thought that there was a lot of hot air over here but you guys have nothing on those egomanaics at A.Net! So does anyone really have the guts to wear this crap?

Aldo
      Forget ego...more like "I wanna look like a nerd from head to toe"

Comment

I wear "that crap" on occasion

(as already brought to your attention above )

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
          Forget ego...more like "I wanna look like a nerd from head to toe"
          I don't agree with you much an most topics but here we have found some common ground. Despite looking like nerd to the inth degree,I can only imagine that these shirts, hoodies, ect...have the opposite effect and attract authorities like a magnet (or flies to s**t).

Aldo

Comment

*hides all a.net merchindise*

No no! not at all!
            -Kevin

Comment

I don't agree with you much an most topics but here we have found some common ground. Despite looking like nerd to the inth degree,I can only imagine that these shirts, hoodies, ect...have the opposite effect and attract authorities like a magnet (or flies to s**t).

Aldo
              I just dont understand why you would want to be associated with a planespotting website so blatantly. I guess its different for me...I see aircraft photography as a small side hobby now then a full time thing...Theres so much more the world has to offer in ways of photography..I dont know why you'd want to label yourself into such a small niche...

Comment

I'm not so sure I'd wear any website related apparel. I'll drink from the coffee mug though.

Comment

Please don't wear a.net shirt when showing your photo... (a.net is jetphotos.net's competitor isn't it)
                  Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Comment

But Chris doesnt have a big ego problem like Johan and can stand people mentioning the other site, on his site.
                    Sam Rudge
                    A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Yea Adam i can't believe your wearing an a.net shirt!! I hope you don't wear it around him, otherwise he'd throw ya a punch...or two..

Alex
                      Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Anyone is free to don what she/he feels as handy and practical.
                        Personally, I don't object on neatly fit clothes, I much prefer a well worn shirt or coat over some gangsta trousers !!!
                        Alain
                        Thanks for visiting
                        *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                        *JetPhotos*
                        Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by uy707
                          Anyone is free to don what she/he feels as handy and practical.
                          Personally, I don't object on neatly fit clothes, I much prefer a well worn shirt or coat over some gangsta trousers !!!
                          Alain
                          So no 'dew rag' for you eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                            So no 'dew rag' for you eh?
                            Call me traditionalist, no 'dew rag' for me. Did not know they are termed as 'dew rag' thanks for posting these words.

Alain
                            Thanks for visiting
                            *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                            *JetPhotos*
                            Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by uy707
                              Call me traditionalist, no 'dew rag' for me. Did not know they are termed as 'dew rag' thanks for posting these words.

Alain
                              Alain, Its some stupid cloth that 'gangstas' have on there heads. So so stupid
                              -Kevin

Comment

Working...
                              X