Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tommyalf

As for a soul, I believe ever living thing has a soul
    yes, but at what point does the baby become a "living thing" and can have a soul in the event it dies, does it have a soul to enter heaven? That is my question, I am thinking more about in trms of dieing, if a baby dies while in the stomach REGARDLESS of HOW but if it does, will it have a soul to go into heaven? That is my main question and just curious as to what you all think, im not asking for a right or wrong answer.

To the others, for those who are not religious do not post and say a baby doesnt have a soul, for our religious (christianity) we believe a baby has a soul, so id rather hear from those who are religious that BELIEVE babies have a soul.

Alex
    Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcenter
      A fetus doesn't have a soul. Babies do. Therefore, a human has a soul at birth, and not a moment sooner.
      When you feel your child moving around in it's mother's abdomen,you will change your mind.

IMHO, a fetus is a living thing. Now I'm biased because I have two boys and would'nt trade them for anything in the world, but when they were still inside their mother they developed their own little personalites and in my book thats a living thing.

Comment

Originally posted by AA_MD-80@STL
        a living thing is considered being able to breathe etc etc
        You've obviously never studied science or biology past the elementary school level.

Also, going by that reasoning, a fetus can not have a soul as it is not a living thing.

I think you just answered your own question...
        YBBN - James

Comment

Originally posted by Canyon Blue
          When you feel your child moving around in it's mother's abdomen,you will change your mind.

IMHO, a fetus is a living thing. Now I'm biased because I have two boys and would'nt trade them for anything in the world, but when they were still inside their mother they developed their own little personalites and in my book thats a living thing.

It may not be my child, but ive felt enough babies in their mother's womb, thank you very much. Hell, if I had my own kid now, my dad would shoot me! But I still stand by what I said because its what I believe in. It need not be what you believe in.

Comment

Working...
          X