• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More than close!

WOW, watch the AN225 video!

greetings,
    Philip

Wow...it looked like the cameraman was in danger of being hit by the wing for a second there!

Thanks for posting that!
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

I believe the wing actually passed over his head:

greetings,
      Philip

Comment

Originally posted by philip
        I believe the wing actually passed over his head:

Just makes it all the more amazing.
        Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Any idea of the location ?
          Too bad, the version I get in my cybercafé just show the initial part of the t/o roll.
          Thanks for posting anyway.
          Alain
          Thanks for visiting
          *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
          *JetPhotos*
          Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

EDIT: Right click and save as...and it worked.

Whoa...what happened after the plane passed by? Looks like he lost his sense of direction...
            Last edited by Crazy764; 2005-01-28, 16:50.
            Will F.
            Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy764
              EDIT: Right click and save as...and it worked.

Whoa...what happened after the plane passed by? Looks like he lost his sense of direction...
              ...and started laughing like Butt-Head from Beavis and Butt-Head...

Comment

I thought the guy fell over after it passed overhead...thats a sweet movie...

that guy, I think, has proved he has balls.

Next Flights -
                3/31/05 - SWA 2226- OAK/TUS
                4/2/05 - SWA 995 - TUS/OAK
                7/4/05 - UAL 346 - SFO/SEA
                7/11/05 - UAL 631 - SEA/SFO

Comment

surprised his reaction wasnt more like this, than again, he isnt a trained tv professional
                  ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

Comment

Originally posted by schuyler
                    surprised his reaction wasnt more like this, than again, he isnt a trained tv profecional
                    everytime i see that it gets funnier.

Comment

Am I missing something here? I only see the begining of the TO roll.

edit: Nevermind, I got it. Man o Man! Talk about getting lucky. Maybe nextime he should have someone who knows what they are talking about tell him where to stand?
                      THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
                      Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
                      George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Originally posted by uy707
                        Any idea of the location ?
                        It's Kabul.

RJP
                        View my photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

that is a cool video

Comment

Working...
                          X