Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mat '64
    replied
    more information about Molli, you can find it here, but.. be warned it's in German:

Edit: wrong link www.molli-bahn.de
    Last edited by Mat '64; 2005-01-30, 20:43.

Leave a comment:

• MaDbOy
    replied
    Originally posted by rich7271
    Do both those trains still run? or r they now like preserved in a museum?
    they're both still in service at a museum Railroad. Molli in germany and mine in Holland

Leave a comment:

• rich7271
    replied
    Do both those trains still run? or r they now like preserved in a museum?

Leave a comment:

• rich7271
    replied
    Very nice pictures

Leave a comment:

• MaDbOy
    replied
    Hi David,

this particular 64 was build in 1936 By Jung, it has 950HP, and can drive 90 KMPH for and afterwards, you have the most chance to see it between Apeldoorn-Dieren, since it is onwed by the VSM, in the time this one is built, it was the most powerfull steam engine available, and it is a standard Gauge-Deriative(spelling) from the 99 you describe

hoped i helped you, cheers

Leave a comment:

• Mat '64
    replied
    THat's a BR 64, right? can you add me more info about it, such as Buildyear and in which line it rides on... I mean where can you see this one able to ride?

It looks a little like the BR 99, on the Famous German Narrow Track Gauge "molli" , The locomotives have been Constructed on 1929, they where probably cheap, because in that time, there where much more powerful and faster Steamengines available... or not?:

Leave a comment:

• MaDbOy
    started a topic Old Steam Train Times

Old Steam Train Times

Found it on my Harddrive, i've taken it with my Dad's camera, did a photoshop, tell me what you think
    oh, and if you want the full-size, just PM-me
Working...
X