Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlyingPhotog
    replied
    Dang I had to look over my shoulder while viewing this thread in case my boss was behind me...

Leave a comment:

• BA747-436
    replied
    Dam that woman in the black top and white jeanes is uggggggggggly man. I'd chuck a bottle at her to get her ass off the stage.

ACman - not sure which kind of clubs your going to but if there's people "shooting up" your in the wrong place my friend.....Oh and its not Techno. There’s about 10+ different types of club music. People generalize with the word "Techno" when they know no better.

Leave a comment:

• Leftseat86
    replied
    Originally posted by DeltaRules
    Nice shots, Clovis- Out of curiosity, does anybody look at you funny in there for wielding a camera & taking so many pics, or do they pretty much ignore it?

DeltaRules
    The other two people I usually hang with there, this girl Michelle and her friend...take pics too...those pics represent maybe 20 minutes of photo taking in a night that starts at 10pm and ends at 4am.

I usually leave my camera at coat check once the headlining DJ comes on and hit the dance floor.

-Clovis

Leave a comment:

• DeltaRules
    replied
    Nice shots, Clovis- Out of curiosity, does anybody look at you funny in there for wielding a camera & taking so many pics, or do they pretty much ignore it?

DeltaRules

Leave a comment:

• Leftseat86
    replied
    Originally posted by Spotter
    Clovis, the 'Heaven', what kind of place is it? Because from the looks of it it looks pretty cheap. For monitors something that seams like JBL speakers (eon series by any chance?) on stands, cheap DJ bar, a laser just because it is a laser.

When you are there next time, could you take some pics for me from other equipment, lights, DJ equipment etc. I'm interested, because I do the same for work (I work for a pro audio & light rental and sales company).

Thanks
    Yeah...they aren't the best...but its good...I know its a 40,000 watt system...with several large subs and speakers mounted along the length (its a rectangular hall)

The laser is computer controlled to five other reflector balls hanging from the ceiling...and when they're all connected many different patterns are possible.

The lighting is quite good...not the best but good. The DJ Booth is nothing amazing... but this is because the venue only hosts DJ's on the mainstage friday nights....the rest of the time its a bar/lounge/cafe.

Here are some more photos (taken with the shitty C-730...next Friday will have my D30 with me again )

This club is quite good for the talent they bring...otherwise Avaland in Hollywood is much better.

Leave a comment:

• Spotter
    replied
    Clovis, the 'Heaven', what kind of place is it? Because from the looks of it it looks pretty cheap. For monitors something that seams like JBL speakers (eon series by any chance?) on stands, cheap DJ bar, a laser just because it is a laser.

When you are there next time, could you take some pics for me from other equipment, lights, DJ equipment etc. I'm interested, because I do the same for work (I work for a pro audio & light rental and sales company).

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• MaDbOy
    replied
    Originally posted by Leftseat86

Could be me, but she looks like my great-great-grandma

Leave a comment:

• philip
    replied
    yah nice...were they the best girls in 'da house' ?

Leave a comment:

• G-DALE
    replied
    mmmm very tasty ladies

Dale

Leave a comment:

• ACman
    replied
    Originally posted by Leftseat86
    He doesnt know the difference. But I'll agree that Tiesto sucks...PVD is okay...ATB has turned to shit.

Its all about Ferry Corsten, John '00' Flemming, Sasha, John Digweed and MarcoV...
    Send me some songs.

Leave a comment:

• Leftseat86
    replied
    Originally posted by Longreach747
    to bad all the names you mentioned are cheesy trance dj's! techno is the realm of dj's like Allan Oldham, Jeff Mills, Chris Liebing etc, don't throw the names you mentioned next to the word techno.
    He doesnt know the difference. But I'll agree that Tiesto sucks...PVD is okay...ATB has turned to shit.

Its all about Ferry Corsten, John '00' Flemming, Sasha, John Digweed and MarcoV...

Leave a comment:

• Longreach747
    replied
    Originally posted by ACman
    Techno is wicked, Paul Van Dyke, ATP, Mynistry of sound, DJ testio(or something) Im forgetting another one, Clovis?

We have like at least 2 raves here, people shoot up, get drunk/stoned ect...
    to bad all the names you mentioned are cheesy trance dj's! techno is the realm of dj's like Allan Oldham, Jeff Mills, Chris Liebing etc, don't throw the names you mentioned next to the word techno.

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    I didn't think clovis was old enough to go out clubbing

Leave a comment:

• ACman
    replied
    Techno is wicked, Paul Van Dyke, ATP, Mynistry of sound, DJ testio(or something) Im forgetting another one, Clovis?

We have like at least 2 raves here, people shoot up, get drunk/stoned ect...

Leave a comment:

• ATrude777
    replied
    damn wonderful pics!!! I am surprised they let you bring in the camera, most clubs here dont allow cams I dont think. I cant wait to go clubbing either. what type of music is being played there?
    Alex

Leave a comment:

Working...
X