Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• begintowonder
    replied
    neither, i have bad luck with shit like that, id break something...

Leave a comment:

• indian airlines
    replied
    Originally posted by Greg
    Maybe it stands for Big Sissy

Leave a comment:

• ACman
    replied
    Ski,

Wentworth and Martock.

Leave a comment:

• Leftseat86
    replied
    Snowboard like a madman.

Bear Mtn, Mammoth, Tahoe, and Snow Summit.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I haven't gone skiing in 8 years. For about 5 years in the 1990s, I was going once a year up to North Carolina to do some skiing. The last year I went, 1996, was the year that I discovered my knees were beginning to have some issues. I've thought about going again, but I don't think my knees could take it. I tried snowboarding the last time I went skiing, but got tired of going 10-20 feet and falling.

Leave a comment:

• DeltaRules
    replied
    I ski...was part of my school's Ski Club for the past two years, but quit this year because my Post-Secondary (college while in HS) schedule wouldn't allow it- the class I wanted was on Wednesday nights & I had no choice.

DeltaRules

Leave a comment:

• PHF2ATL
    replied
    I snowboard about every 2 weeks and I've been doing it for about 4 years now. Just got back today from Massanutten resort in Western VA.

Leave a comment:

• yyz-yvr
    replied
    Originally posted by [email protected]
    I do both, though I'm better at skiing
    Where do you ski/board?

Leave a comment:

• A332
    replied
    I used to ski all the time when I lived in Northern BC. We had one of the finest hills in the region (Ski Smithers) and it was all of 20 mins from my parent's driveway to the bottom of the chairlift. I miss that convenience alot!

I always skiied well.. the snowboard was always trickier, simply because I'm not used to having both feet strapped to the same board... it's kind of an unnerving feeling in a way...

Leave a comment:

• Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by matt1168
    Hmmm Greg ... what a BS (and no, BS doesn't stand for bullshit)

Leave a comment:

• Chris@YYZ
    replied
    I do both, though I'm better at skiing

Leave a comment:

• yyz-yvr
    replied
    Originally posted by KBOSv2
    The ski mountains closest to me are all about an hour away, theres not much skiing in mass, but in nearby NH there is, vermot has good skiing to, same with maine. The mountains I go to are about medium size. Nothing like vail! Haven't been there in ages but I'm going in a few weeks! UA 757 BOS-DEN-EGE direct flight!
    Ever been to Killington, in Vermont? Its awsome, my 2nd fav.

Leave a comment:

• matt1168
    replied
    Originally posted by Greg
    Neither. I don't see the point.
    Hmmm Greg ... what a BS (and no, BS doesn't stand for bullshit)

Leave a comment:

• KBOSv2
    replied
    Originally posted by yyz-yvr
    What kinds of slopes do you have around you? I have a small place called Glen Eden about 20 mins away, and then some of the larger ones up North. Also, last year I went to Whislter, B.C
    The ski mountains closest to me are all about an hour away, theres not much skiing in mass, but in nearby NH there is, vermot has good skiing to, same with maine. The mountains I go to are about medium size. Nothing like vail! Haven't been there in ages but I'm going in a few weeks! UA 757 BOS-DEN-EGE direct flight!

Leave a comment:

• FlyingPhotog
    replied
    For you single guys, pretty much every girl on the slopes looks good because she's wearing sunglasses & a puffy coat. You won't see any fatties on the mountain.

A pic I took while skiing:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X