Walmart? Target?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walmart? Target?

Which one do you prefer to shop in? I've always preferred Walmart; Target is a very very odd, odd place. However, Target is much closer, so I usually end up there.
    K-Mart
    3.13%
    Wal-Mart
    50.00%
    Target
    46.88%
    www.acairport.com

Originally posted by matt1168
    Which one do you prefer to shop in? I've always preferred Walmart; Target is a very very odd, odd place. However, Target is much closer, so I usually end up there.
    Of the ones listed, Wal-mart is the only one thats here. K-Mart went out of business here long ago.

Comment

Neither on a regular basis. Used to do K-Mart runs a lot, but they're gone form my area.
      My photos on jp.net

Comment

Target, although I never really shop at any...
        Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

I prefer Target the most...its not so dirty and over half the people that work at Target know English. It seems at Wal*Mart, everyone speaks Spanish, which is no help for me!

Comment

I was in Florida in December and I went to all three. Target was the best. Target is very clean, and some have Starbucks in them...Grande Vanillia Latte!
            Thanks,
            Michael

Comment

I loathe Walmart with a passion. No, if I am forced to shop at a 'big-box' retailer, Target is the one. Besides, most of the great looking 'MILFs' seem to prefer Target.

Aldo

Comment

None, k-mart is noware around here, altho used to be, tagets to crampt and the wal-mart here is full of poor, fat, rude, bad parent, scum of my city.
                -Kevin

Comment

You need an option for none of the above. They all suck
                  THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
                  Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
                  George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

I like Target It seems cleaner and alot more attractive
                    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

don't really give a sh*t....

Comment

My town has a old, cramped, dirty K-Mart. I hate shopping there and will avoid it at almost all costs. Our Wal*Mart is a year old and is already in the top 10 nationwide for income (also the first SuperCenter in WA), but it's on the Indian Reservation here to avoid paying city and school district taxes, so I won't shop there (not that I'll shop at any Wal*Mart -- they screw over everyone they deal with, employees and suppliers alike, for their own gain). Our Target is also fairly new, and while farther from my house (actually next town over) than the other 2, it's the only one of the 3 I like. It's clean and the employees are friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by N607P
                          My town has a old, cramped, dirty K-Mart. I hate shopping there and will avoid it at almost all costs. Our Wal*Mart is a year old and is already in the top 10 nationwide for income (also the first SuperCenter in WA), but it's on the Indian Reservation here to avoid paying city and school district taxes
                          Now THAT is pretty d*mn scummy!

Comment

I prefer Target over Wal-Mart, but I use Wal-Mart more often.
                            K-mart sucks a$$.

Comment

Target. Our Walmart just opened last weds and I was away so i haven't been there yet. To bad the new walmart is right behind K-mart. So long Big K!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X