X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N607P
    replied
    Originally posted by pbateson
    I know Big Wal-Mart is in Maryville under Indian Reservation. I think in Mill Creek were better than in Maryville.

I havent been to Target for long times. I hopefully to go one day. Wal Marts the price are cheap. Not sure in Target.
    So because you live in Mill Creek you're better than those who live in Marysville? That's a good attitude.

Leave a comment:

• DeltaRules
    replied
    Wal-Mart. We don't have a Target & I'm rarely at KMart.

DeltaRules

Leave a comment:

• Humberside
    replied
    Here in the UK the only one of those companies active is Walmart which own Asda, our number 2 supermarket chain after Tesco. Asda operate out of town but may move into town centres soon

Leave a comment:

• babypurin
    replied
    Target, but don't go their often. Wal-Mart is not where I live, as in NY it tends to be rural parts of the state.

Leave a comment:

• pilotgolfer
    replied
    HEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k

Wal-Mart all the way, baby!

Leave a comment:

• FlyingPhotog
    replied
    My wife and I love Target. We even get all our groceries at the "Super Target." It's always cleaner and it doesn't feel so disorganized and "white trash" as Wal-Mart does.

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    Wal-Mart all the way. Might have to do with the fact that we don't have either Target or K-Mart here in Germany . Nevertheless, WM just offers the biggest choice in their Super Centers. Used to also frequently use K-Mart in the past, but stopped some years ago when the one in St. Augustine got turned into a dump and bad experiences at other KMs increased.

-Colin

Leave a comment:

• begintowonder
    replied
    psh....target baby! anything ending with -mart automatically means ghetto here in cali

Leave a comment:

• pbateson
    replied
    I know Big Wal-Mart is in Maryville under Indian Reservation. I think in Mill Creek were better than in Maryville.

I havent been to Target for long times. I hopefully to go one day. Wal Marts the price are cheap. Not sure in Target.

Leave a comment:

• Van Hoolio
    replied
    The number of Target's in my hometown went from 3 in the mid-90's to 7 now, and they're building an 8th. But they'll likely close the old ghetto Target in the hood when the 8th one opens up just a few minutes away.

But even the "ghetto" Target is cleaner than most K-marts and Wal-Marts.

I don't like the way Wal-Mart does business, but the prices are cheap and on rare occasions I'll shop there, but none of them are very convenient to where I live.

Mike

Leave a comment:

• expoITHscohen
    replied
    Target. Our Walmart just opened last weds and I was away so i haven't been there yet. To bad the new walmart is right behind K-mart. So long Big K!!!

Leave a comment:

• FlyCharlestonSC
    replied
    I prefer Target over Wal-Mart, but I use Wal-Mart more often.
    K-mart sucks a$$.

Leave a comment:

• Genessee
    replied
    Originally posted by N607P
    My town has a old, cramped, dirty K-Mart. I hate shopping there and will avoid it at almost all costs. Our Wal*Mart is a year old and is already in the top 10 nationwide for income (also the first SuperCenter in WA), but it's on the Indian Reservation here to avoid paying city and school district taxes
    Now THAT is pretty d*mn scummy!

Leave a comment:

• N607P
    replied
    My town has a old, cramped, dirty K-Mart. I hate shopping there and will avoid it at almost all costs. Our Wal*Mart is a year old and is already in the top 10 nationwide for income (also the first SuperCenter in WA), but it's on the Indian Reservation here to avoid paying city and school district taxes, so I won't shop there (not that I'll shop at any Wal*Mart -- they screw over everyone they deal with, employees and suppliers alike, for their own gain). Our Target is also fairly new, and while farther from my house (actually next town over) than the other 2, it's the only one of the 3 I like. It's clean and the employees are friendly.

Leave a comment:

• Airbus_A320
    replied
    don't really give a sh*t....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X