Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• herpa2003
    replied
    I see the 1998 ice storm made the list. My city was without power for a month following that...too bad I missed it.

Leave a comment:

• babypurin
    replied
    Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
    Interestin read, indeed, but somehow I fail to believe that within 25 years there have been no disastrous blizzards in most states of the Northeast, or ice storms for that matter.

-Colin
    Well there have been plenty, I doubt any incident has caused $1 billion dollars in damages. Well they can be costly to clean up, I doubt any severe damage to many homes occured.

Leave a comment:

• ATLcenter
    replied
    Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
    Interestin read, indeed, but somehow I fail to believe that within 25 years there have been no disastrous blizzards in most states of the Northeast, or ice storms for that matter.

-Colin
    Not all of them cost over $1bn...I'm sure there were a lot more than just one or two

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied

-Colin

Leave a comment:

• babypurin
    replied
    Interesting to see most of the weather delays seem to be in the south, especially Florida with its hurricanes and Texas with its variety of storms (tornado's, weather,...)

Leave a comment:

• NOAA Article Profiles Billion-Dollar Disasters

Interesting read!

Working...
X