Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• begintowonder
    replied
    on my old phone I use to get people calling me all the time asking for joe, i think, i cant really remember, his mom called me once and i said he was in jail and his wife left him...and ive never gotten a phone call back since...

Leave a comment:

• FrontierFlyer
    replied
    This hispanic woman always calls my cell, thinking its someone elses, and starts rambling off in spanish. I have considered calling her back and just hanging up but thats stupid, and its a waste of time.

Leave a comment:

• swaphx99
    replied
    Interesting!! You probaly called his girlfriends house or he is the husband of some gorgous women whom he thinks is cheating on her!!!

Leave a comment:

• Fly_Southwest
    replied
    Originally posted by Leftseat86
    So baisically the point here is...make sure you're not stupid?
    Yeah...probabaly.

But seriously...if someone called me I wouldent call them back 3 times every hour...doesnt name sense to me!

Leave a comment:

• Fly_Southwest
    replied
    Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
    You might want to edit that sentence .

-Colin
    Whoops....thanks for catching that

Leave a comment:

• Leftseat86
    replied
    So baisically the point here is...make sure you're not stupid?

Leave a comment:

• KBOSv2
    replied
    Originally posted by ACman
    Next way to deal with dialing wrong numbers, hunting them down and poping a cap on there ass!
    You mean busting a cap on their ass....

Leave a comment:

• ACman
    replied
    Next way to deal with dialing wrong numbers, hunting them down and poping a cap on there ass!

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    Originally posted by Fly_Southwest
    So make sure you are dialing numbers wrong...or I guess people with nothing better to do will keep calling you!

Patrick
    You might want to edit that sentence .

-Colin

Leave a comment:

• Fly_Southwest
    replied
    At least is is a cellular number, when I type it into the number searches, it only says "This number is a Geneva, Illinois based number leased to T-Mobile USA" and doesnt give any information...thats good at least!

Leave a comment:

• SKYLINERWORLD!
    replied
    How sad...and worrying!

Leave a comment:

• Fly_Southwest
    started a topic Make Sure You Don't Mis-Dial A Number!

Make Sure You Don't Mis-Dial A Number!

Two nights ago, I was calling a friend on her cell and I accedentaly put a 2 where the 1 should of been...i let it ring and I looked and saw I dialed wrong. I hung up, did'nt leave a voicemail or anything...so then this guy who I mis-dialed keeps calling and calling...if I pick up, he hangs up but he leaves voicemails like "who is this...who is this...who its this?" and he was doing it almost 3 times an hour! He did it in the middle of the night so I got up and turned my cell off...but I woke up and had 35 new Voicemail! I called my service provider (T-Mobile) and learned that they don't have the "techonology" to block numbers but they changed my number free of charge.

So make sure you are not dialing numbers wrong...or I guess people with nothing better to do will keep calling you!

Patrick
Working...
X