Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

screw the superbowl!! whos ready for baseball?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• screw the superbowl!! whos ready for baseball?!?!

only like 15 days till catchers and pitchers report!! who's ready other than me for the baseball season to start...

oh ya, might as well state, im a san francisco giants fan...dont start the barry talk or whatever or anything to do with steroids, I didnt start this thread for that reason...but ya, im really hyped about the season starting with our new additions, vizquel, benitez, alou, and matheny...definately gonna challenge for the top spot!!

who's your fav team and ARE...YOU...READY??

Next Flights -
    3/31/05 - SWA 2226- OAK/TUS
    4/2/05 - SWA 995 - TUS/OAK
    7/4/05 - UAL 346 - SFO/SEA
    7/11/05 - UAL 631 - SEA/SFO

Screw baseball. Bring on the Daytona 500 and Nascar.
    George R. Widener
    Oshkosh, WI USA
    Aircraft Photos Here
    Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

nothing like grown men going around in cirlces at 200 mph...

Next Flights -

Comment

Originally posted by begintowonder
        nothing like grown men going around in cirlces at 200 mph...
        Nothing like overpaid grown men scratching their balls and spitting on national TV...playing a game with a wooden stick and piece of horsehide.
        If you think going in an OVAL for 500 miles at 200mph bumper to bumper is easy maybe you should try it.
        George R. Widener
        Oshkosh, WI USA
        Aircraft Photos Here
        Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

where did you get the idea of me saying its easy or whatever...jesus

Next Flights -

Comment

double post, apologies
            George R. Widener
            Oshkosh, WI USA
            Aircraft Photos Here
            Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

Football is alright, baseball is a bit better, but I'm ready for the greedy pieces of crap in the NHL to unbunch their panties and start playing again. At least I still have college hockey (which is better anyway, they just dont play often enough).

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                Football is alright, baseball is a bit better, but I'm ready for the greedy pieces of crap in the NHL to unbunch their panties and start playing again. At least I still have college hockey (which is better anyway, they just dont play often enough).
                ya, even without ever really liking hockey, i miss it, i miss seeing everyone beat eachother down...

you play for college eh? which one? would there be any hope of you making the pros if there is an NHL again?

Next Flights -

Comment

better than it all, bring on work my favorite sport is hmm...............hunting penguins j/k
                  You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Hell YES! I am SO ready for MARINERS baseball this year. I met Adrian Beltre (last years MLB HR leader) on Saturday and I really think he is going to make a big difference for us this year.

As for NASCAR, it is very enjoyable, but I don't count it to be a sport. Neither is horse riding. Sports are when people exert all force on their own and use their BODIES to play, not a car or a horse. That is just my opinion, but if you want to race in a circle, do what I do and run track.
                    THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
                    Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
                    George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Originally posted by begintowonder
                      ya, even without ever really liking hockey, i miss it, i miss seeing everyone beat eachother down...

you play for college eh? which one? would there be any hope of you making the pros if there is an NHL again?
                      I only play intramurals here. I was being recruited by a semi pro team in Germany before I had to leave and do that whole college thing though.

Comment

I'm ready for the superbowl and baseball considering the pats and the sox will kick anybodys ass!
                        Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Hell yes I'm ready for baseball! GO ASTROS!
                          Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Pah, Baseball is too repetitive. Every season, the Braves are the best team in the regular season, but they always lose the first playoff round, it's not funny anymore.

-Colin

ps: Soccer Rules!

Comment

Originally posted by pullin4u
                              Screw baseball. Bring on the Daytona 500 and Nascar.
                              Amen! 11 Days to the Bud Shootout, 18 to the Daytona 500!

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Working...
                              X