This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back!

Hi everyone. I got banned (unfairly I might add) several weeks before the U.S presidential elections, for exercising my right of freedom of speech. I tried and tried to get into contact with someone at jetphotos to give my side of the story but gave up after about 50 e-mails.

My computer got reformatted and surprise surprise i was able to sign up at jetphotos. At first i missed it, but i 've gotten over it a long time ago.

To be honest if i get banned again right now i wont loose sleep over it, but if no one kicks me out thats a bonus.

I'm from New Zealand I have my commercial pilots licence with Multi Engine Instrument Rating. I'm 19. I'm a desent person, that perhaps got a little too passionate, pre election about Bush's incompetence, but hey I'm only human!

Oh well good to have you back I don't know who you are though hehehe... You should'nt have lost sleep over it anyway

Comment

Welcome Back, what's your original nick?
      Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Comment

Sorry and the point of this thread is what exactly?

Comment

I've never heard of him and I've been here a year... must be some A.net reject...

Comment

I have seen several members come and go, but I don't know who this is, and I don't think any of the banned members lost their accounts. I believe Jiml1126 got banned for that political discussion, but his account is still active, not to mention he isn't from NZ.

-Colin

Comment

Why should people get banned by political Discussion, it's a normal thing is it? we live in a Democracy, right? or do some of us coming from a Country with a Dictator? :O
              Stichting Mat '64

Comment

Its not voicing your opinions that we have a problem with. Its how you voice them.

Comment

-jiml1126 keeps posting private messages with news.
                  -Our friend is back under a new user name the same way as Will (Crazy764), after all, welcome back.
                  Alain
                  Thanks for visiting
                  *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                  *JetPhotos*
                  Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

my old nick was steve181

Comment

So you have a commercial pilots' license and you mis-spelled d-e-c-e-n-t. Scary...

But I will give you credit for a creative screen name!
                      Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
                        Hi everyone. I got banned (unfairly I might add)
                        You wouldn't shut up. it was fair for us, we didn't have to listen to you spout garbage. I don't really care about your viewpoint, you just wouldn't shut up.

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
                        for exercising my right of freedom of speech.
                        The only freedom of speech here is what Chris decides. His cash, his way.

Sorry to be blunt but who honestly cares if your back?

Comment

I did'nt know him but I guess he was'nt to popular (Not hard to guess)

Comment

F**k!

Comment

Originally posted by uy707
                              -jiml1126 keeps posting private messages with news.
                              -Our friend is back under a new user name the same way as Will (Crazy764), after all, welcome back.
                              Alain
                              Yes he corrects me through PM's.
                              - The baby will be back -

Comment

Working...
                              X