Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who the hell is this guy? Does anybody give a shit? And does anybody really belive this guy has a commercial pilots licence with Multi Engine Instrument Rating?
    Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

You have to have some d!cks on some forums...We got 3 that I know of at the moment, Anymore ?

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam
        You have to have some d!cks on some forums...We got 3 that I know of at the moment, Anymore ?
        Huh?
        Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam
          Are you including yourself in that? If not, add one more.
          My photos on jp.net

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
            F**k!

You can say that again!!!

Comment

Some of you guys really come down hard on a person you don't even know - for no reason. Give him a break.
              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

KBOSv2 If this isn't proof enough, i dont know what is. Jealous are we?

I can understand now why i was banned, but without any warning? there was no warning what so ever.

Also i didn't force anyone to view my topic, so if you don't care THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU READING THIS?

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
                  KBOSv2 If this isn't proof enough, i dont know what is.
                  well aren't we the big man?

Comment

when you spend so much money, and put your whole life into flying, then some dick says something stupid like that, it makes you pretty angry to say the least.

Comment

Also i didn't force anyone to view my topic, so if you don't care THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU READING THIS?
                      So apply that logic to Emu's post.
                      Sam Rudge
                      A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

In what way?

Comment

when you spend so much money, and put your whole life into flying, then some dick says something stupid like that, it makes you pretty angry to say the least.
                          I'm doin the same thing you are, but I dont introduce myself as "hi, I'm a pilot, love me"

Comment

In what way?
                            Dont view it if you dont want to.
                            Sam Rudge
                            A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

emu what are you talking about? Have you forgotten what this website is all about? Give me a break it was my first post here, I thought people may be interested to know of my achievements, given the nature of this site.

In the real world i'm humble about it because i know most people couldent care less, But i thought i could mention it here given the nature of the website, jeeeeezzzzz give me a break.

Comment

aaaaaaaaaand i havent finished yet sorry, when did i say "love me". For the record my posting of my licence was a knee jerk reaction to KBOSv2's ignorance.

Comment

Working...
                                X