Emu's New Place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by screaming_emu
    So from the responses I'm getting I'm hearding "party at emu's place"? Everybody bring a local beer , but DAL767-400ER needs to bring 6 . Man, what I wouldnt do for a Maxlrainer, Auer Brau, or Lowenbrau right now. I think I need to go back to Germany.
    Ok, so you have already chosen 3 beers. Now what will be the other three? Beck's, Beck's Gold, Holsten, Holsten Cooler, Erdinger Weissbier, Köstritzer Schwarzbier, Radelberger, Krombacher...
    Many choices left .

-Colin

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
      Ok, so you have already chosen 3 beers. Now what will be the other three? Beck's, Beck's Gold, Holsten, Holsten Cooler, Erdinger Weissbier, Köstritzer Schwarzbier, Radelberger, Krombacher...
      Many choices left .

-Colin
      You know for living near Erding and having been there a few times I dont think I've ever had an Erdinger. I've had Krombacher before, but I dont really remember what it tastes like. I do remember that they are one of the major sponsors for the DEL though.

Comment

Since my (supposed) part of the world is not famous for Beers, I surrender my slot to Colin to bring one more brand, but I keep the exclusivity on wines
        Alain
        Thanks for visiting
        *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
        *JetPhotos*
        Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
        X