Emu's New Place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emu's New Place

Well, I finally moved off campus into my own apartment and I thought I'd share the pictures. Nothin speical, and I'm severely lacking when it comes to furniture, but that'll come eventually.

The Kitchen and the front door

my goal is to have this filled up by the time I leave. The rules are that each bottle has to be a different kind of beer and it must be consumed in my apartment.

The living room....no, that's not the box from my futon, that's a table

Bedroom...obviously

Hallway to the crapper

Man...you need to drink more...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
      Man...you need to drink more...lol
      Yeah, I need some more money before that can happen.

Comment

Emus don't live in apartments....and they don't drink!

Comment

Nice place Joe. Keep a space on the beer shelf open for me when I'm in Grand Forks...err...scratch that...not even beer can drag me down to GFK.
          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

good god, I guess if I go to UND, I should just buy a house then? I mean really, that will not do.
            THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
            Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
            George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
              good god, I guess if I go to UND, I should just buy a house then? I mean really, that will not do.
              hah, you haven't seen the dorms then eh?

Comment

Damn Emu, tell me were I can get the cockpit poster you have in your living room (looks like a jal 777?)
                Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Originally posted by KBOSv2
                  Damn Emu, tell me were I can get the cockpit poster you have in your living room (looks like a jal 777?)
                  actually a 747, I picked that up at a store in Haneda

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
                    Too good for the dorms and/or apartments eh?

Your going to be in for a rude awakening when and if you become an airline pilot, they dont make millions a year

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
                      Too good for the dorms and/or apartments eh?
                      More like too rich for the dorms/apts. After all, he is the "capitalist".
                      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Save Water! Drink Corona!

Hey! Isn't that my Corona?
                        UND_Flyer

Comment

No, I think that was one that I drank...could be wrong though. Corona sucks though, you still have 4 of them in my fridge.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                            Corona sucks though,

Awww.. I'd take a Corona. I'm so broke I had to downgrade to domestic beer.

Mike
                            Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
                            lp.org

Comment

Originally posted by Van Hoolio
                              Awww.. I'd take a Corona. I'm so broke I had to downgrade to domestic beer.
                              never! life is too short to drink bad beer. it's not worth drinking if:
                              it's in a can or is lighter than apple juice.
                              www.airplanegeek.com

I'm looking for anything and everything Air 21 related

Comment

Working...
                              X