Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uy707
    replied
    Since my (supposed) part of the world is not famous for Beers, I surrender my slot to Colin to bring one more brand, but I keep the exclusivity on wines
    Alain

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
    Ok, so you have already chosen 3 beers. Now what will be the other three? Beck's, Beck's Gold, Holsten, Holsten Cooler, Erdinger Weissbier, Köstritzer Schwarzbier, Radelberger, Krombacher...
    Many choices left .

-Colin
    You know for living near Erding and having been there a few times I dont think I've ever had an Erdinger. I've had Krombacher before, but I dont really remember what it tastes like. I do remember that they are one of the major sponsors for the DEL though.

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    Originally posted by screaming_emu
    So from the responses I'm getting I'm hearding "party at emu's place"? Everybody bring a local beer , but DAL767-400ER needs to bring 6 . Man, what I wouldnt do for a Maxlrainer, Auer Brau, or Lowenbrau right now. I think I need to go back to Germany.
    Ok, so you have already chosen 3 beers. Now what will be the other three? Beck's, Beck's Gold, Holsten, Holsten Cooler, Erdinger Weissbier, Köstritzer Schwarzbier, Radelberger, Krombacher...
    Many choices left .

-Colin

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    So from the responses I'm getting I'm hearding "party at emu's place"? Everybody bring a local beer , but DAL767-400ER needs to bring 6 . Man, what I wouldnt do for a Maxlrainer, Auer Brau, or Lowenbrau right now. I think I need to go back to Germany.

Leave a comment:

• Samurai 777
    replied
    Decent place, Emu!

Hope it's not gonna be too cold while you're moving more furniture and stuff into your new digs.

Leave a comment:

• uy707
    replied
    Nice place guy, by far more comfortable than the dorms, you also got a nice kitchen. I noticed you did not forget to hang the Rising Sun flag in the living room.Remind me to bring some Bordeaux and Cotes-du-Rhone red and rose and Alsacian white wines to GFK
    Alain

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    Nice place indeed. Remind me that if I ever went to GFK, I'll bring along some fine German beer. After all, there are enough choices here in Germany to fill your entire kitchen .

-Colin

Leave a comment:

• NWAirlinkCRJ@ERI
    replied
    Nice apartment man! Reminds me of my old apartment back in Pittsburgh...the similarities are striking!

-Pete

Leave a comment:

• Simpleboy
    replied
    Originally posted by wannabepilot777
    LOL, drink drink drink. Piloting a plane drunk isn't the best idea though. Keep that in mind, even though my uncle has done it more than a few times.
    And your point is? Its not a good idea to say that, there are a lot of minors who may think its acceptable to do that.

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    Originally posted by screaming_emu
    keep the cans, send me the beer
    HAHAHHAHAHA

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    Originally posted by wannabepilot777
    LOL, drink drink drink. Piloting a plane drunk isn't the best idea though. Keep that in mind, even though my uncle has done it more than a few times.
    Then your uncle is a very irresponsible person.

Leave a comment:

• pbateson
    replied
    Nice Apt. More room than dorm.

Leave a comment:

• wannabepilot777
    replied

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    Originally posted by Leftseat86
    I have a bunch o guinness cans i can send you.
    keep the cans, send me the beer

Leave a comment:

• Leftseat86
    replied
    I have a bunch o guinness cans i can send you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X