Question about Micheal Jackson...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Micheal Jackson...

Does MJ put Black/African American on his census form or does he put white?

I couldent tell you, but He most likely would have to but 'African american' instead of 'Cocasian'.

That sick perverted SOB should be locked away for good.
    -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
      I couldent tell you, but He most likely would have to but 'African american' instead of 'Cocasian'.

yup

Comment

Cocasion?
        My photos on jp.net

Comment

Jackos tight. Without him, a lotta comedians would be outta material.
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
            So sad, and yet so true.
            www.acairport.com

Comment

what does a bald guy put down for hair color?

Comment

who is this? i must have missed something

*this is a joke, i know about michel jackson, but i dont realy give a flying sh*t about anything he does... its less of a story than the priest sex abuse scandle thats going on in massachussets, and there is a trial going on right now, and this story is getting 10x more air time than that.. disgusting)
                ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

Comment

Tight?

So what your saying is we should just let him loose so he can molest more childern, scar there lives along with the parents then pay them off?
                  -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                    what does a bald guy put down for hair color?
                    "transparant"

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcenter
                      Does MJ put Black/African American on his census form or does he put white?
                      "Indefinite !!! I am both Cosmic and Cosmetic"
                      he wanted to be white, now he is prossecuted, most of his backers are Black Americans. He should go back to surgery and retrieve his complexion, just to better thank the ones who accept supporting him...
                      Alain
                      Thanks for visiting
                      *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                      *JetPhotos*
                      Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Tight?

So what your saying is we should just let him loose so he can molest more childern, scar there lives along with the parents then pay them off?
                        Well im not saying im right, but, I dont think hes guilty for everything. Thats just my opinion.
                        sigpic

Comment

I dont think hes guilty for everything.
                          Is that the way you feel about childmolesters? Just let them run free? If he wasnt guilty of anything he wouldent be in court as I rant.
                          -Kevin

Comment

If he wasnt guilty of anything he wouldent be in court as I rant.
                            oh, i seem to remember hearing something about somthing in our leagal system that went "innocent untill proven pop star" or somthing allong those lines... i cant remember exactly how it went, but i get the nagging fealing it protains to what you just said...

realy, while i personaly(as stated above) dont hold any personal oppinion, a vast number of people go to cort every year and are proven INNOCENT!... i know, its an amazing idea, and who knows what thos founding fathers were smokeing when they actualy gave someone the right to a FAIR trial, but i guess well just have to stick with this crazy assed idea of "fairness" untill Alberto Gonzales can finaly fix this flawed system...
                            ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

Comment

Originally posted by schuyler
                              oh, i seem to remember hearing something about somthing in our leagal system that went "innocent untill proven pop star" or somthing allong those lines... i cant remember exactly how it went, but i get the nagging fealing it protains to what you just said...

realy, while i personaly(as stated above) dont hold any personal oppinion, a vast number of people go to cort every year and are proven INNOCENT!... i know, its an amazing idea, and who knows what thos founding fathers were smokeing when they actualy gave someone the right to a FAIR trial, but i guess well just have to stick with this crazy assed idea of "fairness" untill Alberto Gonzales can finaly fix this flawed system...
                              LOL! Exactally.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X