Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mikecweb
    replied
    Its a little too long. But its a pretty cool and accurate movie. Doesn't come close to the Right Stuff though.

Leave a comment:

• uy707
    replied
    Did not regret any second, was well worth the 5 Euros I spent for buying the ticket. Was set to see it sooner or later, Scorcese is one of my favourite directors and De Caprio has well matured.
    Alain

Leave a comment:

• dave_333
    replied
    Personally I found it kinda boring. I'll admit that the facts were were very accurate but it was very long and dragged out. Considering I'm pretty into aviation and I found it boring I couldnt imagine someone who isn't into aviation enjoying it.
    P.S. my girlfriend fell asleep about 2 hours in cause she thought it was incredibly boring.

Just my opinion though.

Dave

Leave a comment:

• pilotgolfer
    replied
    want to see it. looks awesome

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    I loved the movie. It was really interesting and had great shots and a great storyline. Its the 2nd best avation movie I ever saw. The first being AIRPLANE!

Leave a comment:

• indian airlines
    replied
    Alright then, I'm gonna get out and watch it too.

Leave a comment:

• tommyalf
    replied
    I saw it and it's certainly not a chick flick, trust me I took my GF. I really liked it, def one to pick up on DVD when it comes out.

Leave a comment:

• Spotter
    replied
    The Aviator a chick flick?!!!??? what's your definition of a chick flick?

I've seen it, it was ok, Leo was good, but found it rather boring.

Leave a comment:

• indian airlines
    replied
    It's a chick flick, but I've heard it's alright.

Leave a comment:

• wannabepilot777
    replied
    I have seen it and it is my favorite movie in a very very very very long time. It is the movie that Hollywood is saying "look, aviation buffs, we are sorry for all the crappy mistakes we make in other movies regarding aviation.". This movie does make up for them, IMO. I recomend it to ANYONE who reads this board.

Leave a comment:

• ASpilot2be
    replied
    Looks excellent, cant wait to see it

Leave a comment:

• expoITHscohen
    started a topic The Aviator

The Aviator

Have any of you seen the movie? Is it any good and does it have any thing to really do with aviation?
Working...
X