Oddly Enough....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oddly Enough....

The latest news and headlines from Yahoo News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.

You beat me to it....I was gonna post this when I read it too!

I wonder who's more malicious in this case?....An act of kindness taken as offense, that lady does not deserve the cookies!!! (even less the payment)

For once, some teenage girls decide to bake cookies for neighbours instead of partying and get fined at the end. That's encouraging for kids to stay out of trouble....

America these days.....

Comment

Who the hell randomly bakes their neighbors cookies?
      My photos on jp.net

Comment

Originally posted by PortColumbus
        Someone who is trying to be nice....

Comment

ohhhhhhhhhhh sooooooo you have not handed any out recently have you then
          Airbus_A320

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh
            ohhhhhhhhhhh sooooooo you have not handed any out recently have you then
            Airbus_A320
            Would it make any difference if he had? I don't see what you're getting at.

Pretty dumb lawsuit IMO.
            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
              Would it make any difference if he had? I don't see what you're getting at.

Pretty dumb lawsuit IMO.

eh just more of a joke than anything else....... Airbus_A320 and I have had a small running feud..........

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
                Someone who is trying to be nice....

So this begs the question to everybody: When's the last time someone left cookies on your doorstep?
                My photos on jp.net

Comment

So this begs the question to everybody: When's the last time someone left cookies on your doorstep?
                  Before the snow came
                  You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
                    Before the snow came
                    HAHAHA that made me laugh.
                    Sam Rudge
                    A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

I definitely wouldn't have a heart attack if somebody did, and I most definitely would not sue the people who sent the cookies. I'd make sure that they had infact sent them before eating them, but that's about it.

Sounds to me like the two girls found the neighborhood bitch...
                      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                        I definitely wouldn't have a heart attack if somebody did, and I most definitely would not sue the people who sent the cookies. I'd make sure that they had infact sent them before eating them, but that's about it.

Sounds to me like the two girls found the neighborhood bitch...
                        Exactly...

Comment

I'd bake you some if you were my neighbour. althought eating them would not be a healthy decision.

Comment

I don't think I'd be very tempted to eat cookies, or anything else, that was left anonymously on my doorstep.

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                              I don't think I'd be very tempted to eat cookies, or anything else, that was left anonymously on my doorstep.
                              Yea, same here. But woman has to sue over it

Comment

Working...
                              X