Are you on HotOrNot????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you on HotOrNot????

Wondering who here might be on HotOrNot.... If you are, post a link to your pic here, so you can (hopefully) jump your ratings way up!! (Or down, if you are butt ugly)

I am not yet, as I am trying to find a good pic to put up there..

On the other hand, someone IM'd me this link, showing one of our "favorite" a.net rejects.. Enjoy!

Chris
    Last edited by StifflerClause; 2005-02-06, 04:20. Reason: getting link to work

Ewwwwwww

That looks like Neil Robertson. SASsomething/Ceildh that was arrested for raping little kids. Your gonna make me puke! Who the hell would let someone like that in their cockpit?

-Delta767-300ER

Comment

Yea, we all know it's ConcordeBoy.

Comment

Yeah, it's is ConcordeBoy!! He is good person on the A.net or the JetPhotos.Net.

Comment

I didn't know Freddie Mercury left any kids............

Comment

Guys,

It was me on the pics with the cockpit on the B777 aircraft at FLL from last 5 years ago and during for equidement aircraft change from B767 to B777 aircraft. I got inside with my Delta friends at FLL were took me inside with B777.

Comment

Look at this sexy beast!
              THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
              Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
              George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Scotty, why the heck would you say it is Concordeboy if it is OBVIOUSLY YOU!!! Common man, what are you trying to pull!

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by gocaps16
                  Yea, we all know it's ConcordeBoy.

Concordeboy: http://www.facelink.com/default.asp?...berID=44042954
                  - The baby will be back -

Comment

Ah ha!!! I can see Fred is on the picture now. He is really looking real good pics, too. What are you deal about with your buddy Fred? It is good english on the airliners.net forums and he over with 12,000 posts on the a.net

Comment

Originally posted by N830MH
                      Ah ha!!! I can see Fred is on the picture now. He is really looking real good pics, too. What are you deal about with your buddy Fred? It is good english on the airliners.net forums and he over with 12,000 posts on the a.net
                      Huh?
                      - The baby will be back -

Comment

Originally posted by babypurin
                        I never imadgined him looking like that, to be honest, I thought he was some 15 year old with glasses, that whore like Lord of the Rings T-shirts or something lol, no offense concordeboy!

Comment

im guilty of posting myself at hotornot.com which im a 7.2 thank you . and no im not posting my pic.

Alex

ps ::hint:: its the same one I used to the pic of urself topis.
                          Alex
                          Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

You won't even to see some of good pictures on the jetphotos.net. You better consider to think about my photos on the website and but, I am discontinued with my AOL homepages and due of the high yield with those people were looking at me with my pictures.

Comment

Scotty, We already have your photos. Deleting your homepage wont work.

-Delta767-300ER

Comment

Working...
                              X