Suge Knight in the News Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suge Knight in the News Again

BARSTOW, Calif.*Feb 6, 2005 —*Rap mogul Marion "Suge" Knight was booked on suspicion of violating his parole after police found marijuana in his truck during a traffic stop, authorities said Sunday.

Knight was arrested about Saturday evening in Barstow and held by sheriff's officials pending his transfer next week to state prison, said sheriff's Cpl. Lorraine Riser.

State officials would then review his case to determine if he should be held or released, Riser said.

Police said they searched Knight's Ford pickup and found marijuana after pulling him over for making an unsafe U-turn. He was cited for not having insurance.

A woman in the vehicle, identified as Alexis Wilkenson, 18, of Las Vegas, allegedly had a fake ID and was arrested for investigation of providing false information to police. She was later released.

Knight, 39, co-founder of the pioneering rap label Death Row Records, was released from prison in 2001 after serving time for assault and weapons violations. He recently served an additional 10-month prison sentence for violating his parole and striking a Hollywood nightclub valet.

A call to Jonathan Wolfson, a publicist who has represented Knight, was not immediately returned Sunday morning.

Barstow is in San Bernardino County about 100 miles northeast of downtown Los Angeles.

Copyright 2005*The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
    It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

like these guys that found record companys cant save a few hundred bucks for car insurance..... I make no where near that much and I carry full collision on the TJ...... I hate people that misuse and dissipate millions of dollars of funds on nothing but drugs and other useless things..... I guess Im lucky I have no money, It obviously keeps me out of trouble.....

Comment

Another wild rap rap rap in the air ....
      Alain
      Thanks for visiting
      *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
      *JetPhotos*
      Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

as it said in the movie S.W.A.T.

"youre hauling another black man off to jail? aint you just perpetuating the cycle??"

Next Flights -
        3/31/05 - SWA 2226- OAK/TUS
        4/2/05 - SWA 995 - TUS/OAK
        7/4/05 - UAL 346 - SFO/SEA
        7/11/05 - UAL 631 - SEA/SFO

Comment

Working...
        X