Favorite Superbowl commerical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Superbowl commerical

For those of you who saw the superbowl yesterday, what was your favorite commerical?

I like the Budlight Skydiving one, Where one skydiver throws a case of Budlight out of the plane to encourage a scared jumper to go for it. Instead, the pilot gets up, runs down the isle, and jumps off the plane after the budlight. lol.
    sigpic
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

I liked the expanded version of the Diet Pepsi comemrcial. (Showed during the first quarter)

Loved it when the pimp my ride goes, "This is how I roll" and he throws up the doors on the side and theres a party going on inside

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
      I liked the expanded version of the Diet Pepsi comemrcial. (Showed during the first quarter)

Loved it when the pimp my ride goes, "This is how I roll" and he throws up the doors on the side and theres a party going on inside
      Yeah, that was pretty good! But my favorite was the one with the talking bear!

BTW, that guys from pimp my ride is Xizbit.
      Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

well, i liked the mustang/fargo refrence add, i also liked the killing the cat and fedex perfict ad ad
        ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

Comment

Is there any chance for those of us outside of the US to get those spots as well? Here in Germany we only got 12 commericals from last year, not that those were bad.

-Colin

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
            Is there any chance for those of us outside of the US to get those spots as well? Here in Germany we only got 12 commericals from last year, not that those were bad.

-Colin
            Like to the best ads... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6916226/

My favorite was the Ameriquest ad with the guy cooking in the kitchen being bothered by the cat. I can totally relate to that one!
            Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
              Like to the best ads... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6916226/

My favorite was the Ameriquest ad with the guy cooking in the kitchen being bothered by the cat. I can totally relate to that one!
              Yesss, great, thanks a lot . Looks like I have some watching to do .

-Colin

Comment

Wow a few good ones, I liked the careerbuilder.com when the monkeys disagree and one of the monkeys kisses the boss's @ss The bud light with the pilot jumping out was great too, and so was that FedEx discovers the secret behind the successful superbowl ad!

Lets not forget the Ameriquest one with the cat

Comment

Compared to previous years, they all sucked this year IMO.
                  www.acairport.com

Comment

Originally posted by matt1168
                    What you liked all of last years male enhancement commericials????

Comment

The FedEx one was great. And then you could look in the other commercials and see those elements.

Comment

Bud Light, great always, FedEx, had a bit of Dr Dolittle 2, Pepsi Light with P-Diddy, all you can say is "Thanks MTV, for pimping my Pepsi Truck". Why can't commercials always be this funny...

-Colin

Comment

As much of an alcoholic I am...I wouldn't even drink budlight if it was the only beer on earth.

Comment

I liked quite a few
                            The Budwiser/skydiving was probably the family favorite, everyone had a good laugh at that one, I also liked the Fedex/kinkos one! Also, diet Pepsi was shown soo much, that I had to go buy a bottle today! Looks like the advertisement really works!
                            Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Comment

Originally posted by matt1168
                              I would say last year totally sucked compared to all other years. This year was pretty good!
                              Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Working...
                              X