Clovis in action...LMAO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clovis in action...LMAO

My friend took this last friday...Steve said I look like "Gumby" hahahaha But thats how you get teh sweet shots...

Originally posted by Leftseat86
    My friend took this last friday...Steve said I look like "Gumby" hahahaha But thats how you get teh sweet shots...
    WERD!

Comment

Looks a little bit like you are aiming at that girl's ass. Any chance of us seeing that pic...?
      Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

pull your damn pants up Clovis!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh

Comment

They are...lol.

Comment

lol, clovis...nice..what's with the weird stance? Trying to gain attention?

And is that Kilroy drinking a beer and Valentine in the background? and where are the hot chicks? Even tho, at chick is staring at you like you're crazy...

Kevin

Comment

that place looks pretty lame when its not through your camera clovis..

Comment

Is the DJ hot or not? I can't tell.

LMAO...

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
                    that place looks pretty lame when its not through your camera clovis..
                    Yeah..cause a straight flash like that kills the whole atmosphere...

DeltaRules: see pic in the "Post your photo" thread.

Comment

I'd rather have a beer (...) in my hand instead of a cam when going out
                      greetings,
                      Philip

Comment

Originally posted by philip
                        If only that were possible in this ass backwards country.

Comment

Hahahaha.....ha
                          My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

lol that does look like Kilroy with a beer in his hand in the background. Funny
                            Ill be there on the 18th so expect muchos dodgy photos lol

Comment

true...maybe if he ate more his pants would stay up on their own

true again...note everyone else in the club who thinks the same as we do. it's not difficult to find waldo
                              www.airplanegeek.com

I'm looking for anything and everything Air 21 related

Comment

Working...
                              X