Oprah Sh!ts Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oprah Sh!ts Me

ok, so i'm watching Oprah cos i really want to watch the Bill Clinton interview on today, she ask's him a question and as he's answering she proceeds to interrupt and finish what he's about to say before he even gets a chance too.

i don't give a fvck how much she gets paid, she really needs to shut the fvck up when her guests are answering her questions and not butt in every 30 seconds, its annoying cos so far he's not fully answered a question thanks to her love of her own bloody voice!

shutup woman or pissoff to Texas and work with some cattle!

next trips
    USA/DXB August.

I think Oprah should get the hell off the tv. She really has gone over her usefullness or even enjoyability, and I really do not understand anyone who would go crazy at the chance to be on her show. SHe is nothing more then an idiot who got VERY lucky in the tv world.. Oh- and remember how she HATED having to serve jury duty becuase of her show? Bitch..

Oprah- GO AWAY!!

Chris

Comment

Comment

LOL, well put guys.
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

I guess I am lucky not to have TV
          You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules

I know I could live without TV. I don't watch any shows regularly. And damn, cable is expensive!
            Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
            lp.org

Comment

all these young women on there going mad for her like she's the messiah, she isn't even a good tv host, at best she's just another tv host among tv hosts, just one that loves the sound of her own voice!

and the other night i was forced to watch her birthday party show, talk about a hypocrite, sitting here one week telling us to give to the poor while she has a birthday party that runs into the millions, stfu and get off our screens!

next trips
              USA/DXB August.

Comment

How the hell can you live way up in the arctic circle with only 6 months of sun and stand to live without TV?!?!
                Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

She could sit in a sauna box and get her bottom stewed on high for a few hours, so that she will try becoming smart.
                  Alain
                  Thanks for visiting
                  *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                  *JetPhotos*
                  Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with Oprah, she seems pretty nice, but I don't really watch her so.........
                    Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Naaaa, I'd have to agree with the other. She has a tendency to interrupt her "guests" when they are answering questions.

I do find her show retarded. One week she had on a survivor of the Rwanda genocide, and the next weeks show was about some stupid home decorating shit...whatever. I don't like any of those shows. NONE! BA!
                      My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
                        How the hell can you live way up in the arctic circle with only 6 months of sun and stand to live without TV?!?!
                        We can find entertainment, watch tourists try to walk on ice, go skiing, snowmaching, school ,surf the web, and watch little planes get stuffed to the max
                        You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

We can find entertainment, watch tourists try to walk on ice, go skiing, snowmaching, school ,surf the web, and watch little planes get stuffed to the max
                          Alaska sounds way to primitive...
                          Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Originally posted by KBOSv2
                            Alaska sounds way to primitive...
                            lol, i've been to ANC before, and its just like anyother city. Just with more snow and daylight.
                            sigpic
                            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Oprah sucks and TV is the worst invention after the atomic bomb.

Comment

Working...
                              X