Originally posted by screaming_emu
        Clovis told me the other day that he thinks Oprah is hot
        Wasnt that after 8 cans of Guinness?

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
          Wasnt that after 8 cans of Guinness?
          yeah, amazed it took that much alcohol to get the truth out

Comment

Her problem is she thinks everything she does is so powerful. "My gosh, this is the most amazing fried Chicken I have ever tasted, this will change the world" Then the next day she will have some tribute to a great world event that is sad and use the same tone and exageration. and she rakes in the money doing both. Sometimes I wonder why other women flauk to her show.
            THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
            Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
            George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Anyone who has enough time to watch Oprah has too much time on their hands to begin with. IMO, she's a waste of a good TV timeslot, but what can you exprect from daytime TV.

Also, although I do have a TV, I barely ever watch it. Too time consuming; I'd rather surf the web or take a walk.
              www.acairport.com

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
                ok, so i'm watching Oprah cos i really want to watch the Bill Clinton interview on today, she ask's him a question and as he's answering she proceeds to interrupt and finish what he's about to say before he even gets a chance too.

i don't give a fvck how much she gets paid, she really needs to shut the fvck up when her guests are answering her questions and not butt in every 30 seconds, its annoying cos so far he's not fully answered a question thanks to her love of her own bloody voice!

shutup woman or pissoff to Texas and work with some cattle!

Monty, When we complain about A.net here, all you do is b!tch about it.

You want us to b!tch about A.net on their forums so you can b!tch about Oprah on her forums
                Sam Rudge
                A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Answer this Longreach.

What exactly does not annoy you?
                  Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

Originally posted by Ansett
                    Answer this Longreach.

What exactly does not annoy you?
                    lol, beginning to wonder the same myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleboy
                      Monty, When we complain about A.net here, all you do is b!tch about it.

You want us to b!tch about A.net on their forums so you can b!tch about Oprah on her forums
                      last time i looked this was an offtopic forum and what i posted is offtopic, i've not seen a forum on here that's called A.net bitching forum, and the clear title of the thread says it all, have you seen a forum on here dedicated to that?? it's meant to be a photography forum in relation to JP and gets abused by people who are unhappy with the treatment they get at A.net.

why would i join the Oprah forum? when i have no interest in the show apart from the 2 episodes i've seen and commented on? atleast say something sensible or make a decent point. it's quite obvious i have a point about the A.net thing or Dan and Gerardo who are 2 peoples opinion i respect would not have understood what i was getting at. whatever inference your trying to draw is pretty pathetic to be honest. if you can't see what negative impact it has on this site then i won't even bother trying to explain.

ansett
                      you are as banal as your username, my point about bitching about the A.net site here is that it disrespects the integrity of this site and what Chris is trying to build here, why lower this site and what it's trying to build by attacking the other site? if you can't see that then your a simple as the failed company that is your username.

and between the 2 of you, you decide to have a go about a perfectly valid point i made in the photography forum on this Oprah thread, use some common sense.

next trips
                      USA/DXB August.

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
                        last time i looked this was an offtopic forum and what i posted is offtopic, i've not seen a forum on here that's called A.net bitching forum, and the clear title of the thread says it all, have you seen a forum on here dedicated to that?? it's meant to be a photography forum in relation to JP and gets abused by people who are unhappy with the treatment they get at A.net.

why would i join the Oprah forum? when i have no interest in the show apart from the 2 episodes i've seen and commented on? atleast say something sensible or make a decent point. it's quite obvious i have a point about the A.net thing or Dan and Gerardo who are 2 peoples opinion i respect would not have understood what i was getting at. whatever inference your trying to draw is pretty pathetic to be honest. if you can't see what negative impact it has on this site then i won't even bother trying to explain.

ansett
                        you are as banal as your username, my point about bitching about the A.net site here is that it disrespects the integrity of this site and what Chris is trying to build here, why lower this site and what it's trying to build by attacking the other site? if you can't see that then your a simple as the failed company that is your username.

and between the 2 of you, you decide to have a go about a perfectly valid point i made in the photography forum on this Oprah thread, use some common sense.
                        damn, settle down man, life's not supposed to be this serious, especially on the internet.

Comment

Working...
                        X