Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Mil-Air video + link

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Good Mil-Air video + link

    You dont have to speak Russian to understand this:
    http://www.aircraftjunkie.com/fixedw...ev_crash1.mpeg

    Bolter, Bolter
    http://www.aircraftjunkie.com/fixedw...eo/F18WIRE.mpg


    Fun link
    http://www.aircraftjunkie.com/fixedw...llery/main.htm

  • #2
    Wow, the first one must have been going pretty fast, it took forever to slow down. That carrier one is pretty scary.
    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven


    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by kcmh
      You dont have to speak Russian to understand this:
      http://www.aircraftjunkie.com/fixedw...ev_crash1.mpeg
      ''Idiotski''
      Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
      - Metzgermeister

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MaDbOy
        ''Idiotski''
        "airplanecrashski"
        You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven


        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by kcmh
          Canadian? j/k
          Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
          - Metzgermeister

          Comment


          • #6
            And guess what: The Mig has been lifted up, gear lowered and ready to fly - now do that with an F-18
            I have seen a report with a Su-27 landing with gear retracted for some reason, the aircraft was airborne again 5 hours later.

            Thanks for the links!

            btw: Canada DOES have an Airforce....really!
            btw v.2: http://www.airviolence.com/download.php?view.81
            check this out if you want to see some crazy flying - takes a while to load and starts like a flightsim but its worth the wait!
            Last edited by philip; 2005-02-09, 22:19.
            greetings,
            Philip
            ______________

            Comment


            • #7
              i remember that su-27 landing at an airshow, and i think it was inentional(to show how resilent they are)..
              ^----raveing lunatic


              please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by schuyler
                i remember that su-27 landing at an airshow, and i think it was inentional(to show how resilent they are)..
                probably the Russian Knights aircraft in Slovenia 1997.
                greetings,
                Philip
                ______________

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by philip
                  btw v.2: http://www.airviolence.com/download.php?view.81
                  check this out if you want to see some crazy flying - takes a while to load and starts like a flightsim but its worth the wait!
                  Have to love Vector'ed Thrust

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X