• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daytona Rednecks Represent!

What a loser

at least he did not have a Mullett

Comment

So anyone not wearing $50 polo shirts is a loser? Well, I guess I'd expect that from the rich kids down at Riddle.
      My photos on jp.net

Comment

As much as I despise Wal-Mart, I am missing the 'redneck' connection to the photo.

Aldo

Comment

How do you know he's not packin the mullet underneith the helmet

thats a tshirt with "wal mart pride" written across teh back. If you can't see the redneck in that.. perhaps going to get your iq checked

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
            How do you know he's not packin the mullet underneith the helmet

thats a tshirt with "wal mart pride" written across teh back. If you can't see the redneck in that.. perhaps going to get your iq checked
            Yeah, thats pretty damn redneck
            Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

thats a tshirt with "wal mart pride" written across teh back
              A $30,000 a year school can't teach you proper spelling and grammar?

If you can't see the redneck in that.. perhaps going to get your iq checked
              Didn't know Daytona was a rural community, and this guy certainly doesn't look poor.
              My photos on jp.net

Comment

Originally posted by PortColumbus
                A $30,000 a year school can't teach you proper spelling and grammar?

Didn't know Daytona was a rural community, and this guy certainly doesn't look poor.
                30,000 a year teaches me to fly planes.. not write a novel

Come to Daytona.. especially within a week of the 500 and tell me its not Redneck

Comment

Red neck!!! j/k Nothing against Red Necks but that seems Hickes in my opion.

Comment

30,000 a year teaches me to fly planes.. not write a novel
                    We're talking sentences most people (including that "redneck") could write back in third grade.

Come to Daytona.. especially within a week of the 500 and tell me its not Redneck
                    I've been to plenty of NASCAR races, and it's anything but 'redneck'.
                    My photos on jp.net

Comment

Adam, im guessing "PortColumbus" didn't appreciate the photo you took of him being put on the internet

Comment

We're talking sentences most people (including that "redneck") could write back in third grade.
                        I'm sure DeltaASA16 could have wrote the sentence with proper grammar if he had taken the time to...

Comment

You don't get much more redneck that Nascar lol

Comment

I've been to plenty of NASCAR races, and it's anything but 'redneck'.

I beg to differ...

Comment

That guy is my idol....I do find it slightly humorus that a member with a rather thick southern accent is pickin on rednecks.

oh...and nascar=redneck, as much as you may not want to admit it. There's something about driving for hours upon end only to end up exactly where you started that makes me wonder what the helll the point is.

Comment

Working...
                              X