FOX and Canadians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Foxtrot
    But when CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC and the BBC say Clinton's the best president that ever lived, it's all good, right?

What you hear on Fox News is not propoganda, it's the truth, and the truth hurts. And not a lot of people in this country can deal w/ the truth.

And also only on Fox News will you hear what Bush did right AND wrong at times during the last four years, what you will hear on CNN, BBC and the other news organizations will be ONLY what Bush did wrong. There are many good things that Bush did which you will NEVER hear on CNN, BBC, CBC, ABC, NBC and CBS.

By now, we all know CBS' mission is to take down Bush in whatever way possible. Especially if it means straight out lying.

And ONLY on talk shows like Rush Limbaugh's will you hear American troops calling and saying that most Americans have no idea what the outside world (especially in Iraq) is like, and that they need to wake up before it's too late.

If CBS and the other 'Bush's wrong-seeking' stations and left-wing newspapers only reported only and ALL what was going on, things would be different. But unfortunately, they mostly have Bush-haters.

Foxtrot
    All emu was trying to say was that news shouldn't be biased, you didn't have to jump on his back about it because he suggest that your precious fox news is biased.
    Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Originally posted by KBOSv2
      All emu was trying to say was that news shouldn't be biased, you didn't have to jump on his back about it because he suggest that your precious fox news is biased.
      ya, thats what i got out of what he said too.
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

What you hear on Fox News is not propoganda, it's the truth
        I never claim left wing stations to be perfect, but I'm sure even most conservatives agree that Fox News is somewhat slanted.
        Will F.
        Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Exactly... a news station doesn't get a black eye from being "fair and balanced"... which from what I've seen of Fox News, is hardly the case.
          My Jetphotos.net Images

Comment

Fox is biased, but so is every news station. The difference with Fox is that it generally leans to the right, while other stations lean to the left. I usually watch some of Fox and then some of NBC to get a balanced look at what is happening in the world.
            Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

For a balanced look at the world, I get my news from other countries, such as Australia (ABC), France (TV5+TVA), and the UK (BBC).

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                Fox is biased, but so is every news station.
                Yeah, I agree.
                But people like Foxtrot obviously don't.
                Will F.

Comment

I just read the news on Yahoo! TV is for fun, not silly propaganda from each camp.

Comment

Re:

Those who took my point of view as jumping on Emu's back, it wasn't jumping on him, or anyone else, it was merely stating my point of view, that was all there was to that.

And my point was that if the majority of the media reported the news like it happens, FOX News wouldn't need to be 'biased' in the other direction. It's organztions like CNN which only tell you the bad stuff about the Republicans (and I'm talking only national news here, not the local affiliates of any station). It's for that reason that I wish that FOX News was aired in India, but that's another story.

If you watch FOX News enough, you'll find out that they still make a good effort to be fair and balanced.

Besides, they stick with the reality that Bush's policy has got some problems, and serious problems at that. Even they realize he has to change some things. And I agree with them on that.

Bill O'Reilly isn't biased, he merely points the out the truth. Sure, even he makes mistakes sometimes, but he's quick to admit them.

And I never directly or indirectly attacked Emu (and was definitely not my intention), and I hope this makes that clear. I wanted to make some general statements based on some points he brought up.

And I'm not all ga-ga over Bush, I don't like some of his policies, especially ones that pertain to the Southern border. But all the same, he's a good president overall.

Foxtrot

Comment

What you hear on Fox News is not propoganda, it's the truth
                      Ok...so Fox News reports the truth.

my point was that if the majority of the media reported the news like it happens, FOX News wouldn't need to be 'biased' in the other direction.
                      Oh wait...now they are biased?

Will F.

Comment

Re:

If you noticed, I put biased in single quotes. Meaning that FOX acts as a counter-measure to CNN, CBS and other organizations. Not biased as in they just report everything good about Bush and the Republican party and everything bad about the Democrats.

Foxtrot

Comment

Working...
                        X