No announcement yet.

North Korea Says It Has Nuclear Weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The real problem here is, two countries , both with nukes, and both saying that the ain't afraid to fire them... rather worse with Japan stuck within what I may call a firing range and all.

Nobody likes the idea of a couple of ICBM's flying over their heads...

"There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't..."

Comment

If dat sho't piece uh crap deciddes t'launch any nukes at Japan it'll real piss me off even if mah' family ain't dere no mo'. ah' love dat place. ah' real dink dat mini-kim be plum lookin' fo' attenshun. Rememba' last time he said sump'n about nukes, it wuz when we wuz rapin' t'Iraq about deir supposed nukes. Now we's hangin' de same t'Iran and he's hangin' it again. 'S coo', bro. De only doodad I'm wo'ried about be whut he gots'ta do if he duzn't dig de attenshun he's lookin' fo'.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
        If dat sho't piece uh crap deciddes t'launch any nukes at Japan it'll real piss me off even if mah' family ain't dere no mo'. ah' love dat place. ah' real dink dat mini-kim be plum lookin' fo' attenshun. Rememba' last time he said sump'n about nukes, it wuz when we wuz rapin' t'Iraq about deir supposed nukes. Now we's hangin' de same t'Iran and he's hangin' it again. 'S coo', bro. De only doodad I'm wo'ried about be whut he gots'ta do if he duzn't dig de attenshun he's lookin' fo'.
        forizzle.
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
          Kim Jong Il just got some mad penis envy yo!
          Oh fo sho,

But Yall know kims da ill golfah

Keepin it gangsta wit dem shayds

Oh snap, what it is hoe! Keepin it gangsta, kims go da mad strong pimp han... hook me uhp wit dat hat G! Yo check da helmit rollin vadar styl...

U know kim jus been drinkin 2 much hatoraid, dats da real problem...
          Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
            Countries don't usually build up there military for "defensive purposes". They do it cause they want to use it.
            Stay in school Greg, you have a lot to learn. That had to be THE most rediculous thing I have read here in ages.... And it taks a lot to sit on top of all the crap around here.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
              Stay in school Greg, you have a lot to learn. That had to be THE most rediculous thing I have read here in ages.... And it taks a lot to sit on top of all the crap around here.
              yeah, especially since you started posting again

Comment

Working...
              X