'easter eggs' in songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'easter eggs' in songs

I hear a morse code tapping at the beginning of the second verse, and at the end of Evanessence's 'My imortal'.

You can hear screaming in 'Love roller coaster', belived to be the stage manager murdering a dancer.

Got any more anyone?
    -Kevin

The piano keys in My Immortal you mean? Other than that, I can't hear anything

Comment

Could have been left over samples thrown in for the hell of it. There are quite a few songs that sound different depending on the sound systems setup.

I think the most difference I've ever heard of one cd based on system alone would be NegativLand's "Free". I guess thats more funky mixing than an easter egg though. With this topic, you could write a book with NegativLand songs

In other 'easter egg' music things, I have a few cds that have track -1 on them. (The track number depends on the cd player, some have said -1, some 0, and some 1 with negative time. Some players won't even go back to any time before 0:00 it seems.) The best song on Sister Machine Gun's "Burn" album is track -1.

Comment

Rammstein - Reise Reise, play the first minute in reverse and you hear a original black box recording with voices from an IL-18
        Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
        - Metzgermeister

Comment

The song YYZ by Rush contains the morse code identifier for...you guessed it...

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
            You can hear screaming in 'Love roller coaster', belived to be the stage manager murdering a dancer.
            There's a video on Ebaumsworld about Urban Legends that talked about this in detail. It's the first segment in this clip: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/urbanlegends.html

Does anybody buy the one about Britney Spears, where one of her songs when played backwards ends up saying "Sleep with me...I'm not too young."?

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaRules
              There's a video on Ebaumsworld about Urban Legends that talked about this in detail. It's the first segment in this clip: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/urbanlegends.html
              that's pretty f*ck*ng creepy.....
              - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
                that's pretty f*ck*ng creepy.....
                That's what I said.

DeltaRules

Comment

Is the scream of a murdered woman audible on the Ohio Players' song 'Love Rollercoaster'?

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
                    Rammstein - Reise Reise, play the first minute in reverse and you hear a original black box recording with voices from an IL-18
                    I can't

Comment

Thanks Torin, I never belived it, I was always 50/50, I thought it was the real deal, or it was just a scream becuase its a rollercoaster.

For whoever has my imortal, liten at the end of the song, you can hear this faint beeping.
                      -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
                        Thanks Torin, I never belived it, I was always 50/50, I thought it was the real deal, or it was just a scream becuase its a rollercoaster.

For whoever has my imortal, liten at the end of the song, you can hear this faint beeping.
                        I know the beeping you're talking about...it came on once & I thought my cell phone was ringing. I rarely listen to that song when it's playing though.

DeltaRules

Comment

Overseer's album Wreckage has a song at the end, called Heligoland. It turns out to be a 15-17 minute song, with about 4-5 actual minutes of music, but then at the end is a phone ringing very faintly. Anyone know what that is supposed to be/mean?
                          It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by AEagle40
                            Overseer's album Wreckage has a song at the end, called Heligoland. It turns out to be a 15-17 minute song, with about 4-5 actual minutes of music, but then at the end is a phone ringing very faintly. Anyone know what that is supposed to be/mean?
                            Off topic- I was wondering what other albums had hidden songs on them. Robbie Williams' "I've Been Expecting You" has two hidden songs after the end of the last song, "These Dreams"...the track is 31-32 minutes long & a lot of it, IIRC, is the sound of waves crashing on a beach. I think the first is about 15 minutes in & the second is just before the end of the track.

DeltaRules

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
                              I can't
                              i've putted it online

- Metzgermeister

Comment

Working...
                              X