No announcement yet.

Howard Dean to lead Democratic National Convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't mind seeing Rudy as President in 2008.
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
      Wouldn't mind seeing Rudy as President in 2008.
      Dude that is REAL hell. No offense Rudy kinda (really) sucks. One republican I won't mind is George Pataki. He IMO is a great leader who has both Conservitive and Leberial points of view. Beside he won 84% of NY in the Gov. race. For a Democratic state that is MAD high.

Pataki 08!!!!
      Al Sharpton 08!!!!
      Any one except a bush 08!!!! (Add Rice too)

Comment

Any social liberal would be good in 2008...someone who actually has a heart and a brain.

Comment

Would anybody like a highfive?

BTW, the democrats are doing so poorly because of these photos:

A hear a new democrat video game is coming out! Perhaps this will help them out!

Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Condoleezza Rice would make a great President. She certainly has the qualifications. I wager she's on the 08 ticket but as VP.

Comment

Re:

Hillary Clinton as president? *shudders*

I hope I don't live to see the day. I'd rather take Bill over Hillary!

Originally posted by B757300
              Let me be the first to say YYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHRRRRRRRGGGGGGG!
              I still remember I was rolling with laughter when I saw him do that, insanely hilarious!

Foxtrot

Comment

Originally posted by expoITHscohen
                One republican I won't mind is George Pataki. He IMO is a great leader who has both Conservitive and Leberial points of view. Beside he won 84% of NY in the Gov. race. For a Democratic state that is MAD high.

Pataki 08!!!!
                Any one except a bush 08!!!!
                Very good point. I never thought of him. He would be a great president. By the way, I think Jeb Bush is getting the shaft with his borther being such a marginally popular president. I really like most of what Jeb stands for and what he does as govener and I wish it was he in the white house, rather than his brother. I hope to see him run at some point.
                THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
                Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
                George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Aaaahhh... the nice sight of Howard Dean going batsh!t in Iowa...

And my choice for president in 2008 will be... Condi!!!

A Colombian guy moved by the winds of fate to St. Louis, MO

Comment

Working...
                  X