What the hell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell?

I found this on ebay for sale. For several Jeep people like JJR, Aldo, and myself, this is too funny. Whats next, spinners?

For other information, its a 2000 Wrangler Sahara.
    It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

When you buy a Jeep, you dont soup it up , There ment for fun, rought, off road trails and stuff, not so you can make it look pretty with shiny things.

definitly a 'eyesore of the month' contestant
    -Kevin

Comment

I know you mod Jeeps to be more offroad capable, etc, but I really don't see how thousand dollar chrome rims are for offroading, specially if they get bent in half on a trail. Better just to get some cheapo steel wheels and mount the tires on those.
      It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Comment

What I can't figure out is why anyone would buy one of those Chrysler pieces of shit in the first place.
        THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
        Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
        George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

wow, if they wanted that they shoulda bought an SUV or sports car.
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
            What I can't figure out is why anyone would buy one of those Chrysler pieces of shit in the first place.

All this comming from a guy who cant spell STARBUCKS right..........

Comment

Sure!!!

Comment

hahha pimp style jeep. I need to get rims like that on my Wrangler....tizight. Instead, I need a 9 inch body lift kit on mine.

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by JJR
                  All this comming from a guy who cant spell STARBUCKS right..........
                  First off, say strabucks outloud. It was no mistake, that is how I meant it to sound. Second, Chryslers break. The quality is horrible. Why would anyone who values money buy a piece of crap like that?
                  THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
                  Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
                  George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

First off, say strabucks outloud. It was no mistake, that is how I meant it to sound. Second, Chryslers break. The quality is horrible. Why would anyone who values money buy a piece of crap like that?

Oh...I'm sorry....all I heard you say "Blah Blah Blah, I'm a dirty tramp...Now, what about Jeeps? Go 'head' and blabber. I'd love to hear you...please. List all the Jeeps you driven in the previous 6 months? I bet you've never ever driven one before and you're telling a jeep owner that the quality is horrible...weak.

One little tip...It's S T A R B U C K S!!!!! WTF is STRABUCKS? Yo' fro' da souf, boi?

Kevin

Comment

Nice, I need that.

Jeeps, Chevy's, and Subarus rule
                      You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

I do agree that some of the vehicles on Chryslers line are a bit prone to bad parts/breaks.... While the acronim for JEEP may be Just Each and Every Penny, Ive had no troubles with ANY of my 5 Jeeps Ive owned.... ( I will be quick to say that only 2 have been Chrysler.. the first 3 were AMC ) The Dodge Rams have been notoriously problem bound, and there has been a recent recall, on the Dakotas.... But General Motors has had even more problems.... They were the highest recall make by alot last year.... While I was a bit offended at first by your remark, I realise everyone has right to form and voice his or her oppinion.... as for quality, pick up any used car sales magazine, and compare the prices of Jeep Wranglers, to ANY car of the same year and New price..... Theres a reason they hold a high resale value... and its not because your momma likes to show her titties out the top..... Its cause they are a great recreation vehicle, and properly maintained, this vehicle will last you a lifetime..... ( The "momma" comment wasnt directed at you, just thrown in there to be funny...) If you posted what type of vehicle you drive, Im sure that even if it was a Corvette, you still would find some hecklers...

-Keep the rubber side down and the body panels streight....
                        -Jay

Comment

Originally posted by gocaps16
                          Oh...I'm sorry....all I heard you say "Blah Blah Blah, I'm a dirty tramp...

Kevin
                          Good movie. Let's all be nice though.

Anywho, I dunno if anyone can really stereotype a car anymore- I have plenty of friends with American cars who have never had any problems. Then again I have lots of friends with foreign cars who have had lots of problems. I think it just depends on the individual car & how you treat it, etc.
                          Click below.

[http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=3669]

Comment

Many people don't buy cars or SUVs or whatever for what they are made for. Many Escalades and Navigators won't see a dirt road in their lifetime. Even car/SUV makers have distorted the purpose of 'Sport Utility Vehicle.'
                            Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
                            ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

Just those P.O.S. or anything P.O.S. built Dodge, Chrysler, or Jeep (As asked from a current Dodge owner)?

Comment

Working...
                              X